BY POP-TARTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Frosted Strawberry Oatmeal Delights™ Toaster Pastries.
New!
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Made with whole grain.
Baked with real fruit*.
8 toaster pastries.

• Honestly - how good are these taste-wise? Do they taste l...3 Answers
  • First time I seen these. Are they any good??1 Answers
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
These are my favorite Pop-Tarts ever! I could literally eat one every single day for breakfast. It combines my love of Pop-Tarts and my love of strawberry oatmeal. I would not consider this a healthy food by any means. Maybe it's healthier than the average one, but it's still loaded with sugar. But very very delicious.
Stephanie O.
I'm not one to stray away from my strawberry flavored pop tarts, but I thought I'd give these a go, and I was very disappointed, they were not good at all, at least not for me, I'll be sure to stick to my usually from here on out!
Chateal W.
W Jefferson, NC
My kids love these pop tarts. They're great for a snack or for breakfast. I usually have to hide them so they don't eat them all in one day. I think the price is pretty reasonable for them. My friend started buying them for her kid too.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I seriously love pop tarts. They are usually more of a dessert or treat item for me because of all the terrible chemicals and high fructose corn syrup they put in them but they taste amazing.
Gabby P.
Blakely, PA
I'm getting a craving just typing his review. What is better than two breakfast favorites combined into one?! Pop tarts and oatmeal is 2017s it couple. Good price range and would definitely buy again.
Marissa S.
Cicero, NY
I am a pop tart lover and I've tried most of the flavors. I was not expecting this flavor to be as good as it is. The flavor and texture is similar to other fruit pop tarts but my opinion, way better. What makes these so good is the oatmeal textured crust.
Lynette R.
Lawrenceburg, KY
These are so freaking good! I love the brown sugar ones too! I was so sad when my Walmart stopped carrying them. I highly recommend them! I think they taste better than the regular poptarts! That's just me though!
Kierra B.
N Las Vegas, NV
We were not fans of these products. Very dry. The kids did not like them, so my husband and I decided to try them. They ended up in the trash. If they could find a way to add some moisture and flavor, we'do be willing to try them again!
Alex D.
I really like the oatmeal strawberry poptarts. I usually get the frosted ones, but I like these more! They have a really good flavor and they are not pricey. They are healthier than the other types of poptarts and I would definitely recommend to others!
Lura L.
Farmington, NM
strawberry is my fav! my grandson's too, and he's only two years old. This great taste don't ever get boring. love them for a quick on the go snack too. These taste best nicely toasted.
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
Honestly - how good are these taste-wise? Do they taste like oatmeal cookie? Does the icing make them super sweet?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
First time I seen these. Are they any good??