BY POP-TARTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NEW!  Tasty Baked Bites The tasty goodness of Pop-Tarts® toaster pastries packed into 100-calorie pouches of strawberry-flavored, tasty baked bites. 7 Vitamins & Minerals Baked-In Strawberry Flavor 100 Calorie Pouches 6 Pouches-0.81oz ~ Net Wt 4.86 oz oz

• I didnt realize these were discontinued! Must be why I ha...2 Answers
  • How are these? Just notice them browsing! !2 Answers
  • I love pop tarts so I assume I would also love these, but...3 Answers
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Mini Crisps Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "This is a is a good to go snack, its nice that you don't have to pop it into the oven and kids will love these and eat it like its candy! " in 6 reviews
Delilah S.
These are so delicious and travel friendly. I pack these for my kids school snack. They love the crispiness to them, how there not extremely sweet or messy. Perfect snack, breakfast on the go. Highly recommend for buisy families.
Samantha H.
These used to be a favorite snack of mine and the kids loved finding them in their lunch boxes at school. They're perfect for dunking in milk too, according to my toddler. We haven't been able to find them in a very long time, so I'm hoping they make their way back to the shelves by us soon!
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I used to eat this all the time and absolutely loved this! I've stopped now due to the calories but it could be considered healthy to others. Flavor is good but it was sometimes a little dry. I'd definitely buy again!
Nicole S.
Lynn, MA
These are my most favorite Pop tarts they have ever made. There a perfect size like a cheese it, I can eat a whole box of these things. If you love strawberry Pop tarts then this is some u must try ppl!!!
Kinnette C.
York
These were my life. I don't know where to get them at anymore but I use to get these all the time. I would by them at the dollar store. Like they taste so much better than the strawberry pop tarts. I don't know what happened tho
Emma O.
Grand Rapids , MI
These are not as good as the full size product. They taste like the breading around the outside of the big portrait, the part that a lot of people break off. If you want a pop tart I would suggest sticking with the full size pastry treat. I wasn't in love with this product.
JayLynn E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Ok now this simple snack is one of the smartest thing anyone made. Easy to take and eat on the go. I love packing this for my snack during the day. Strawberry is my ultimate favorite flavor.
Allie R.
Ocean Springs
These are a hit in the lunches of my family. The pre-packaged pastries are so convenient, and satisfy that sweet craving that we all get. I don't like how unhealthy the choice is, but the flavor and convenience is well-received by my family.
Tabitha D.
Holiday, FL
I've been feeding my family pop tarts for years!! I know my son's school offers the whole wheat option for his school. I have been trying to find that option in stores but it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack. My son loves the whole wheat but you cannot find them.
Jennifer M.
Estherville, IA
the strawberry mini crisps have got to be my favorite! I buy them often and take them to work for a quick snack and they are really cheap and great for a quick snack on the go!
Sarah B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Are these good to take on the go? do they fit well in purses?
Mine C.
How are these compared to the regular sized pop tarts? Do they have any of the filling in them?
Roseanne P.
Etobicoke, ON
I love pop tarts so I assume I would also love these, but I can't seem to find them anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find them?
Ashley C.
Newark, DE
How are these? Just notice them browsing! !
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I didnt realize these were discontinued! Must be why I hadn't thought of them in a while :/ use to love them.