BY POP-TARTS #61 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's??? Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolate Mini Crisps???.
New!
100 calorie pouches.
7 Vitamins & minerals.
Tasty baked bites.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
With baked-in chocolate flavor.
6 pouches.
6-0.81 oz (23g) pouches.

• Are these still available in stores? 1 Answers
  • Are these still sold in stores?2 Answers
  • Do these actually taste like the full-sized pop-tarts at ...2 Answers
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Mini Crisps Frosted Chocolate Toaster Pastries
  • "Pop tarts many crisps taste great and are great to take on the go!" in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good..kind of like pop tarts on the go..a little pricey though." in 1 review
Hannah G.
I like these for a little snack. I think the bigger ones are better but for something different these are good. I wouldn't want them all the time or if I was looking for something filling. I think the best deal is the original. There is not much flavor in these. Try once and see what you think.
Tori C.
P C Beach, FL
I bought this product thinking it would be just like a pop-tart just in mini form, I was wrong.
It has a good taste but it is more like a cracker. Not at all what I was expecting. Unfortunately I would not buy this product again, however if you would like to try this product
it is available in Wal-Mart, Publix and other grocery stores.
Zoey B.
Lexington, NC
I have tried these before I didn't really like them. They had a good price not to pricey. I only tried these one time. Not what I was expecting they weren't like mini pop tarts they were kind of like cookies.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are our go to pop tarts and although we might purchase another flavor occasionally these are almost always in our cabinets! They are yummy warned just a little with a big glass of milk!
Caitlin N.
Ellijay, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a little weird. They're like little cereal squares covered in pop tart frosting. They're not filled like a pop tart and they are very crunchy. I wouldn't recommend them, personally. But the portable pouches are nice.
Michaela M.
Cleveland , TN
These are really weird. I don't like the taste of them. And considering how unhealthy they are, they aren't worth the calories. I would not recommend anyone buy them. Personally, I think they taste pretty bad.
I love this snack. I carry some in my bag pack and have it for snack on my school break. I buy this every month, it be a little better if its low calorie or make it a little healthier.
Sydney G.
I love poptarts amd i love chocolate and im also an athlete so im always on the go so being able to eat a little snack before game time is really helpful to both me and my mom whos always driving me places
Sharyn F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We love Poptarts for breakfast but these minis make it easy to throw in the lunchbag and have on the go. My daughter loves to eat these as a snack during the week at school.
Kris S.
Dayton, OH
OMG!!!!! my new favorites. I have always been a Brown Sugar girl. But, I tried these and seriously. NEW FAVE BREAKFAST.. I always try to make sure I have plenty on stock in my pantry..
Nicole M.
Pahrump, NV
How many different flavors do these come in?
Jamie H.
Youngsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Are these still sold in stores?
Taylor S.
Do these actually taste like the full-sized pop-tarts at all? I have been wanting to try them, but didn't know how they would compare.
kyla d.
How do i buy pleaseeeeeeeee
Mariah G.
Colorado Springs, CO
Are these still available in stores?