Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, Mini Crisps Cinnamon Toast Grahams and Elf Grahams Variety Pack uploaded by pauline t.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, Mini Crisps Cinnamon Toast Grahams and Elf Grahams Variety Pack uploaded by Marianne L.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, Mini Crisps Cinnamon Toast Grahams and Elf Grahams Variety Pack uploaded by dianna h.

BY POP-TARTS #9 in Toaster Pastries

Pop Tarts Mini Crisps, Cinnamon Toast Grahams and Elf Grahams Variety Pack.
Brighten Your Morning!
4 Kellogg's, Pop-Tarts, Mini Crisps, Tasty Baked Bites, Frosted Strawberry, Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
4 Kelloggs, Cinnamon Toast Grahams Snacks, Naturally and Artificially Flavored.
4 Kellogg's Elf Grahams, Fun Graham Snacks, Original.
USA Proud Sponsor.
7 Vitamins & Minerals.
Variety 12 Pack™.

• MY GRAND KIDS LOVE THESE.THANKS.1 Answers
  • How are the pop tarts in these small packages? Are they mostly cru...1 Answers
  • Can you make healthier choice packages for kids?1 Answers
Dalconys V.
Dalconys V.
Doral, FL
Corn flakes have powdered iron sprayed onto them so they can claim that they have vitamins and iron nutrients. These are not natural sources of iron such as red meats. This is genuinely powdered iron particles. Get a magnet and float a cornflake on water in a bowl and you will be able to drag the cornflake around the bowl by putting a magnet near it. This is only one of the crap ingredients in the product. You are doing your children no favours by feeding them this crap. Their advertising is totally misleading you into thinking their products are healthy. They are not. The food value in them is no different than eating the box they came in. Do some searches on the web and you will see many experiments that prove this
მარიამ ხ.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
Tasty products, each item is individually packed and equals one serving of carbs or about 1.25 servings of carbs for the cinnamon toast selection (I think). Three boxes on the cheap. Great for a snack though nobody in the house but me will eat them. Anyway, I am conscious of carbs due to diabetes, these products keep me from over-indulging. Excellent choice when a sweet tooth attacks.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Wilson, NC
I like this pop-tarts the most because they're really healthy, most of the pop tarts that i usually mostly like for kids because it is not a highly requested thing here but they have really good taste, about the price, well everything is more expensive here, i would recommend here but letting you know that they're not the cheapest and has a lot to do with the market here in the DR
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Danville, IL
I keep these on hand for those times when we are running late or just need a good snack. It is so much easier to toss them a bag of these as they try to find candy or cookies. I know because Kellogg's makes them, they are good for my kids so I use them a lot. Try it out the next time your kids reach for candy or cookies, you will be pleasantly surprised by how excited they get.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
MMy kids love these i buy on a regular basis! They are fun and easy for on the go also! They taste fresh and and i love the packaging! Price is in my budget and we will purchase these as we always do! I purchase mine at Shop and Save or Walmart! Some times these go on sale and you can use coupons to get even more off. Makes them even better :)
Janet B.
Janet B.
Adrian, MI
This is an awesome product. I love the variety pack, because there is something healthy and very tastey for everyone. They have a wonderful flavor, as well as price. My family eat these at least three times a week. I don't have a working camera, but the smiles of my family say it all.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Bushnell, FL
I absolutely love Kellogg's Pop Tarts! My Grandchildren think they have to have Pop Tarts and mini crisps for Breakfast and snacks.
You can not go wrong with these are a snack or breakfast meal.
The next time you are in Walmart or any grocery store, pick up some and you will see :)
Ronda G.
Ronda G.
Lake City, SC
If they had called these "Fruit Punch Pop-Tarts" I would have vomited just reading the box, saving me the trouble of eating these. It doesn't help that they look like a shirt Dave Coulier wore during an episode of 80's sitcom Full House. No food should remind you of Dave Coulier.
Luisana H.
Luisana H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
good value !! 7/22/2016
Customer review by MrsMacBee
5.0 stars by MrsMacBee
Good value in the big box, about half the price of buying them in the local market in the small box. . If you don't use them up fast put them in an airtight zip-lock bag, they will stay fresher longer.
Misha A.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert
So I really love kelloggs products I always have idk why but anyway. I have never been SO disappointed in a product. Seriously I've tried a lot of foods and nothing quite compares to this other than limburger cheese which is disgusting these are so hard you could break a tooth
dianna h.
dianna h.
Mount Vernon, OH
MY GRAND KIDS LOVE THESE.THANKS.
Dena W.
Dena W.
How are the pop tarts in these small packages? Are they mostly crust with no inside fruit?
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Canton, GA
Can you make healthier choice packages for kids?