Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #61 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
Shanna I.
Duluth, MN
These are very good Pop-Tarts. They have a nice coat of frosting. The pro is it Tastes good and fills me up. The con is it is not healthy. I bought this at target in Miller hill. I don't eat this that often. It is smooth and good
Kayla N.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Strawberry poptarts are a hit in my house. My daughter and her little cousins that come over can eat two boxes at one time. It's easy for them to open and has a wonderful taste. If it makes these kids happy it makes me happy, mostly because there is no fussy kids lol. Of course I buy other flavors but as long as we have a strawberry in the house everyone is happy.
Meranda H.
These pop tarts are very good for a quick breakfast during the day or if you want a quick snack during the day. I have bought many different flavors, their are also two sizes, small and large. I would definitely recommend pop tarts
Lisbet M.
Salisbury, NC
Very good, but can be to sweet at some points but very good once and a while. I buy this at food lion or at Walmart . You can find them them almost anywhere. I have got this before but i don't get them very often. Yes i would buy it again. Enjoyable but sweet.
Jackie F.
South Gate, CA
I only buy 'Frosted Strawberry' and 'Smores' Pop Tarts, my daughter loves Pop Tarts and they aren't expensive which is great. I sometimes will have some with my morning coffee. I will be buying a box when I go shopping.
Alexa W.
I would say there is a difference between these and the regular ones. That this one feels healthier after I eat it. However I will not say that. Same old same old, if you like Pop-Tarts then you like this. But please, don't buy it just because it says low-fat.
Natalie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Despite being low fat they taste amazing usually stuff that is labeled low fat isn't the best tasting let's be honest but these are amazing I buy them when I can I wouldn't consider them to be healthy per say but they are good ! And I do treat myself often
Samantha W.
Santa Rosa, CA
Call me boring, crazy, or old school but I don't think anyone can ever get enough of the original low fat strawberry pop tarts. I know they have crazy flavors now but they're all too much except for the confetti cake ones that one is my favorite by far.
gerleene g.
Salisbury, MD
Whenever i get pop tart my go to is strawberry! I love the taste of the filling. Great flavor. These run for a very decent price in my local grocery store, but to save money sometimes i go with the generic brand. I would for sure continue to buy these.
Kristi S.
San Antonio, TX
The low-fat strawberry Pop-Tarts taste just the same as the regular ones this is my favorite flavor and I love the frosting on it. the price of these are actually pretty reasonable for the amount that you get and it makes a quick easy breakfast or snack
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??