Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #30 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
Angelina V.
These are so easy to prepare in the morning for my daughter before school. No worries over spilled milk or any other messes. My daughter loves Pop-Tarts. And with all the choices available, I just tell her to grab whatever kind she wants at the grocery store.
Joanne M.
Cazenovia, NY
Strawberry pop tarts are a sweet way to start the morning or to have a sweet snack. I bought these at the grocery store or drugstore only when on sale. Although they are not wonderfully healthy, they are better than the full calorie pop tart that is sold.
Hannah C.
Catonsville, MD
Great taste. This is the most basic poptart you can get. It is healthier than other kinds. I like to put it in the microwave before or the toaster. I eat these almost everyday. Great for on the go. Cons is they can get pretty tiring though if you eat them all day everyday. Just like anything else can
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
These are my favorite Pop Tart, but they can be hard to find. They actually taste better, fruitier, than their full fat cousin. My kids enjoy them untoasted, but I prefer mine toasted. They taste nothing like real fruit, but they are sweet and delicious.
Hye Jin C.
Tacoma, WA
I am a huge strawberry lover and have had these around for a sweet snack since I was a little girl! Love how affordable and easily these can be found at any grocery store, drug store, Walmart, and Target. They are great for on the go or toasted warm!
Angelina S.
Pittsburgh , PA
I can't keep these in my house long enough! fast on the go treats. they are good warm and right out the box. at times my kids love to toast them or warm them in the microwave. and if your going to buy them do not cheap out buy pop tarts brand!!
LaVon T.
Coggon, IA
When I am in to much of a hurry to be able to sit down to eat breakfast I enjoy a Pop-tart. I like how quick and easy and little to no mess they are. They are very convenient and cost effective. They may not be providing as much health and nutrition as a larger more conventional breakfast but make up for it in convenience.
Becca S.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I would give the original pop tart a 10 out of 10 however I would give these low fat pop tarts a six out of 10. Some people say it's in my head however I can taste the difference. There is less sugar and not such a thick consistency
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
My six-year-old is hooked on strawberry frosted Pop tarts and takes them as his afternoon snack to school. They are also great quick breakfasts when we are in a hurry or on the go. He loves the flavor and I love that they are low-fat!
Shanna I.
Duluth, MN
These are very good Pop-Tarts. They have a nice coat of frosting. The pro is it Tastes good and fills me up. The con is it is not healthy. I bought this at target in Miller hill. I don't eat this that often. It is smooth and good
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??