Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
Hannah C.
Catonsville , MD
Great taste. This is the most basic poptart you can get. It is healthier than other kinds. I like to put it in the microwave before or the toaster. I eat these almost everyday. Great for on the go. Cons is they can get pretty tiring though if you eat them all day everyday. Just like anything else can
Hye Jin C.
I am a huge strawberry lover and have had these around for a sweet snack since I was a little girl! Love how affordable and easily these can be found at any grocery store, drug store, Walmart, and Target. They are great for on the go or toasted warm!
Angelina S.
Pittsburgh , PA
I can't keep these in my house long enough! fast on the go treats. they are good warm and right out the box. at times my kids love to toast them or warm them in the microwave. and if your going to buy them do not cheap out buy pop tarts brand!!
LaVon T.
Coggon, IA
When I am in to much of a hurry to be able to sit down to eat breakfast I enjoy a Pop-tart. I like how quick and easy and little to no mess they are. They are very convenient and cost effective. They may not be providing as much health and nutrition as a larger more conventional breakfast but make up for it in convenience.
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
My six-year-old is hooked on strawberry frosted Pop tarts and takes them as his afternoon snack to school. They are also great quick breakfasts when we are in a hurry or on the go. He loves the flavor and I love that they are low-fat!
Becca S.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I would give the original pop tart a 10 out of 10 however I would give these low fat pop tarts a six out of 10. Some people say it's in my head however I can taste the difference. There is less sugar and not such a thick consistency
Wendy M.
Greensburg , PA
Easy quick snack that satisfies your sweet tooth! They have so many varieties, something for everyone. Bonus two in each pack so you can share with your friends. Easy snack to take on the go because they are good cold or hot!
Shanna I.
Duluth, MN
These are very good Pop-Tarts. They have a nice coat of frosting. The pro is it Tastes good and fills me up. The con is it is not healthy. I bought this at target in Miller hill. I don't eat this that often. It is smooth and good
Melanie H.
Who doesn't love Pop-tarts! The classic Frosted strawberry pop tart has always been a favorite in my house. The new Low Fat option makes them a little less sweet than the regular which is nice first thing in the morning, however it still has the great strawberry taste.
Meranda H.
These pop tarts are very good for a quick breakfast during the day or if you want a quick snack during the day. I have bought many different flavors, their are also two sizes, small and large. I would definitely recommend pop tarts
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??