Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #30 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
Taina R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a good treat if you still want the taste of a regular Poptart but less of the calories. The low fat make you feel better about eating this snack but also satisfies you sweet tooth after a long day of class or work. My personal favorite flavor is strawberry but other flavors can give just the same satisfaction.
Mary E.
Bedford, PA
Aside from being completely horrible for you-these are delicious. I love pop-tarts. The Cherry ones are my absolute favorite, but the strawberry are delicious as well. They are a great option for on-the-go breakfast & I absolutely wish they had a gluten free option. The little kid inside me will continue eating these!
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Low fat frosted strawberry pop-tarts are by far my favorite because they have a great taste and they are low in fat. The bad thing is that they don't make them anymore! I can't find them anywhere so if someone that is reading this knows where they are please let me know!
Emely B.
Great for college students. It is affordable that anyone can get at their local grocery store. You can eat at room temperature or toasted it up. I personally eat this on days that I'm extremely busy and need a quick snack. They have a great range of flavors to chose from.
Brittany H.
Hockley, TX
I love eating these when I am craving pop-tarts but I don't want to completely destroy my diet. In my opinion they taste exactly the same as the original strawberry pop-tarts. I have loved the strawberry flavor since I was a child and I still think it tastes amazing!
Lasharay O.
I hate to admit that I buy these as much as I do but my son absolutely loves these and could easily go through a whole box if I don't stop him.We prefer to eat them heated and the strawberry flavor is very good , its like having a fresh prepared pastry in the morning.
Kerri B.
ok, well if I really want to wreck my diet, these are usually what does it. I love the taste and I actually eat them cold. I like just eating the outside first and then my daughter eats the center!! lol..we always love the taste and love the strawberry flavored ones..
Korina B.
Loveland , OH
Frosted Starwberry is the best flavor of Pop-Tarts ever. Perfect breakfast item for the morning when were in a rush. Lots of flavor, its satisfying and it always fills us up. I recommend these to all my mom friends for on the go. Nothing is easier to hand my toddler.
Paige R.
Raleigh, NC
Okay so we all know these are a classic but it always upsets me how much fat is in regular Pop Tarts. This is the perfect compromise! Don't get me wrong, they are no health food but the low fat makes me feel slightly better about slamming two first thing in the morning. Pop Tarts are always the right choice.
Angelina V.
These are so easy to prepare in the morning for my daughter before school. No worries over spilled milk or any other messes. My daughter loves Pop-Tarts. And with all the choices available, I just tell her to grab whatever kind she wants at the grocery store.
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??