Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #63 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
Lindsey M.
Morgantown, WV
These really are a great on-the-go snack. I personally love to put them in the toaster and then put butter on them, but they're delicious no matter how you eat them. I think the filling is really tasty and definitely very strawberry. The blueberry is also really great if you like fruity flavors. 2 in a pack is just enough for breakfast or in the middle of a busy day.
Maya H.
Philadelphia, PA
Strawberry pop-tarts are just about the only flavor of pop-tart that I will eat and I've been enjoying them every once in a while since I was a kid. That being said I'm not a huge fan of the low-fat version of this classic. It just tastes too different from what I'm familiar with for me to enjoy it.
natalie R.
Elmhurst, NY
I buy this product for my son he really eats it for a snack not really for breakfast it is very sweet for me. Good value I buy them from Target. they have a variety of flavors. I wont be buying too much of this for him not as a breakfast item. sugary items aren't good for 1st thing in the am.
Griselda L.
Waco, TX
These are my kids go to breakfast every morning before school when i don't have time to make a full meal. They taste great and are satisfying. They don't even notice that there is less far in them. I highly recommend these warm or cold for any busy mom to get your kids fed on the go.
Zuaimi P.
Guaynabo
I like it very much, this is a product that you can eat everywhere at the house even at work to. You can eat it just like that or you can give it few seconds in the microwave, you can eat it wit a cup of coffe, glass of milk, juice even water. Have a lot of sugar but taste good.
Angie Y.
BOX ELDER, SD
I always had pop-tarts growing up my favorite was frosted strawberry. I used to snack on them during and after school fresh out of the toaster, however i after reading the actual ingredients with a friend we learned there are additives in them that can cause mood swings and others side effects so my daughter will not be eating these.
Abby M.
these are my go to on a busy morning, even a snack!! Typically purchase at our local grocery store on sale, and they have GREAT prices when they are on sale! I also tend to keep these as snacks. Do I feel like they are healthy? Not something we'd eat everyday, but they are a super nice treat!
Emely B.
Great for college students. It is affordable that anyone can get at their local grocery store. You can eat at room temperature or toasted it up. I personally eat this on days that I'm extremely busy and need a quick snack. They have a great range of flavors to chose from.
Mary E.
Bedford, PA
Aside from being completely horrible for you-these are delicious. I love pop-tarts. The Cherry ones are my absolute favorite, but the strawberry are delicious as well. They are a great option for on-the-go breakfast & I absolutely wish they had a gluten free option. The little kid inside me will continue eating these!
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Low fat frosted strawberry pop-tarts are by far my favorite because they have a great taste and they are low in fat. The bad thing is that they don't make them anymore! I can't find them anywhere so if someone that is reading this knows where they are please let me know!
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??