Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #30 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
Katelyn T.
Hey great but too much sugar. It gives me a tooth ache and I hate it so I guess these aren't healthy at all (we all knew that) but a great snack to have in moderation
Clarksville, TN
Tastes just as good as the regular strawberry Pop Tarts, but best part is that this kind is Low Fat ! I love the convenience of pop tarts, just but them in the toaster and go !
Gabrielle P.
Warren, OH
I have bought these over several months and my son loves him for his breakfast which is quick and easy before running out the door to go to school the flavor for me is a little too sweet but he loves them I'm going to try the Frosted ones to see if maybe those aren't as sweet but this is a good nutritious kind of nutritious breakfast for him when we're running out of the door
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
These have always been one of my favorite breakfast foods. they're so delicious. I just buy them at any local store. They're available in a lot of places & easy to find. I have tried many different flavors, but Strawberry & Smores are my two favorites. They are quick & easy. They're great, if you're in a hurry, too. I like to eat them both warm or cold. They're great both ways.
Maria P.
I enjoy eating foods that day low fat on their packages. It makes me feel a bit better if what I eat some days. I love these pop tarts in the morning to get my day started. I even let my daughter snack on these when she gets home from school. I really like anything that has strawberry in it so this was an easy choice when picking the right pop tarts for my family.
Lisa P.
I have always loved Kellogg's Pop-Tarts! I have tried many different flavors but the strawberry flavor will always be my favorite. I love strawberries and that's probably why! The other flavors are sometimes a little too sweet. The low fat option is nice because you really can't taste the difference and you are saving some calories. I wish they were a little more healthy but then they might not taste as good! These are a nice "treat yourself" treat I purchase once in a while for myself.
Jennifer K.
Laurel , DE
Can I just say yum!! I enjoy toasting my pop tarts till there brown around edges them smearing a bit of butter on top for the added flavor! We buy pop tarts regularly and between me and my son we can't keep them in the house!! I don't think pop tarts is a products that needs to be recommended everyone knows there great!
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
Is there such a thing as a bad pop-tart? I do not think so. They are so yummy. The only thing is, they are not suitable as a breakfast food. These are honestly a giant cookie/pie. No nutritional value. They are yummy though. A fun treat for sure! I recommend them if you are just looking for a fun, naughty snack.
Courtney J.
I love pop tarts! The crusted brown sugar cinnamon are my favorite flavor, although I like almost all of them. You can literally find pop tarts anywhere, even at gas stations. They are super convenient and the sugar flavor is delicious. These are not only great for breakfast, but I've eaten them for snacks and even meals.
Alison S.
Dryden, NY
Pop tarts are a great on-the-go breakfast. They do have a lot of sugar so at least these ones are a bit healthier than the originals. The strawberry flavor is delicious and classic.
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??