Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #63 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
Katrina H.
new bedford, MA
I always like pop tarts but these are good because I personally like strawberry and they are lower in fat but still have the yummy frosting on the top
Sophie C.
A super yummy morning (or even after noon) snack that is great for kids and adults. I really like buying these as a little treat for the weekend
This could be a completa breakfast for me, this is my favorite flavor and i really like it, i am a person who likes the sweets kind of breakfast
Rose M.
Sykesville, MD
Taste just as good as the regular strawberry pop tarts! I could eat a whole box of these for a snack, which is why we hardly ever buy them.
Robyn M.
Porters Lake, NS
I loved these as a kid for breakfast or as a snack. Now as an adult, I think they're too sweet. Strawberry was one of my favorite flavors.
Tania E.
I used to breakfast pop tarts strwberry, are very easy to preprae if you dont have enough time on the morning and it taste soo goood!
Deanna P.
New Waterford, NS
Guilty pleasure! They taste so good and bring back lots of memories of my childhood but nutritionally I know these are just bad.
Natasha T.
Regina
Pop tarts are a great on the go snack for when you have a busy life I love these and now that they have low fat I'm even happier
Ellena C.
Leeds, U.K
Only ever tried the strawberry flavor and love them! easy to make and are very filling, don't eat them often but would recommend
Sarah I.
Coldstream , BC
They taste like cardboard. Sweet, sweet, addicting cardboard. I don't know why I love these beaches so so much, but I do.
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??