Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
Caitlyn H.
Quesnel , BC
Gotta love pop tarts! A fast breakfast option and so yummy. I wouldn't eat these every single day as they are relatively sugary but they are yummy! I have eaten these for years and I would recommend to others to give them a try!
Holly E.
Whangarei
The words that jump out at me here are "Low Fat". To me that instantly means that my next snack will be guilt free. These pop tarts taste amazing despite having lower fat content than other products. Pop-Tarts are my go to brand and for me, I prefer them above all others. Definitely recommend
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
These are great hot or cold. On the run or just lounging. These are especially good when I'm sick and can barely move from pain. They're inexpensive and can be found in any store, even the dollar store.
Cassandra A.
Calgary, AB
I know they're meant for breakfast, but I love having Pop-Tarts as a snack! I feel like I'm eating candy if I eat them for breakfast, and I don't really like that feeling! They taste amazing though!
Melissa T.
Ciudad de México
Conservan su sabroso original a las que no están reducidas en azúcar, súper práctico llevarlo en la bolsa para que en cualquier momento que tengas hambre comerla. Ña recomiendo al 100%
Erika H.
Love these! Great for on the go. You can have them hot or cold. Just put them in the toaster take them and go. Taste so nice and good for a snack! Love the different flavors they have there is such a variety! Would always offer these out!
Angela F.
Pop tarts now days have some crazy flavours but me personally i enjoy the classics, like strawberry. I love these warmed up in the toaster as a quick snack. You cant go wrong.
Ramom A.
Panorama City, CA
Just because it says low fat doesn't mean it can't be good! It honestly taste just like a regular pop tart!! Would recommend toasting it a little just because it makes it warm and very delicious !! Would recommend to anyone !!!
Kaitlyn L.
Henderson, TN
strawberry pop tarts are my absolute favorite. my dog likes them as well. i wouldn't call them healthy but i would however call them tasty as heck. purchased pretty much anywhere. eat maybe twice a week?
Kelsey S.
London, ON
Hi have never cared for pop tarts. They are dry, crumbly and artificial. I imagine the low fat ones must be even worse. Skip these and have a toaster strudel.
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??