Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #63 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
Brenda B.
Who doesn't love pop tarts? I know I do, pop tarts are a perfect snack to carry around
Miriam G.
My kids love eating pop tarts taste good and good pricing never had a problem with them
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
The strawberry pop tarts are my favorite. The low fat is more healthy than the original
Tori R.
Richmond, TX
Best most original pop tarts ever. A classic. Love love love. Glad it come in low fat.
Autumn P.
These pop tarts have been my favorite since I was little . I still enjoy them very much
Marbett T.
Los Angeles, CA
They're good and handy!!!!! Great for when you're in a hurry to get out the house!!!!
Rachel W.
Pop tarts are so delicious! All flavored are great. They are good plain and toasted!
Crystal O.
Best pop tarts in the universe. You can never go wrong with strawberry anything!!!!!
Melissa L.
Taste just like the original ones and they're awesome when warmed up in the toaster.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Great when I'm wanting a quick breakfast or snack. Strawberry is one of my favorite
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??