Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #63 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
Michelle J.
Bremen, GA
Not as good as the original, but you can't expect everything low fat to still taste good 😆
Lindsay A.
Finleyville, PA
These are delicious and are a more Healthy option! they have just the right amount of icing
Lizbeth C.
Los Angeles, CA
I have to have a pop tart in this flavor they taste so good i love the strawberry flavor
Melissa M.
Little Rock, AR
These are a taste of my childhood, especially after I toast them and add a bit of butter.
Kimberly R.
Granbury, TX
Loved them since I was a kid. Same great flavor. Knocks the socks off the off brand kind.
Emily S.
Fillmore, CA
Pop tarts are my go to snack! They are amazingly delicious I can eat these all week long!
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL
This is a great breakfast once a week. It is easy and taste great. Good value for family
Crystal C.
Manchester, KY
This is best kind of pop tart eat this all the time..especially at breakfast warm them up
Lauren P.
These low fat pop tarts are the best. There affordable and are good snacks for on the go.
Hailey Y.
San Antonio, TX
Pop-Tarts are amazing everyone loves them except the cinnamon ones those taste like crap
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??