Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #28 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
Chantel P.
Not too bad. Perfect for on the go but I definitely prefer them toasted with a glass of milk
Amy L.
Louisville, KY
Love pop tarts.. Good for breakfast or a snack... Very satisfying ... Feels like a kid again
Lawana S.
Crosby, TX
My kids cannot live without these things. these are a go to breakfast when pressed for time!!
Lindsey L.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are the bomb.com they are so yummy and I love them so very much! I eat them for snacks
Brittney M.
Taylors, SC
These are one of my favorite flavors of pop-tarts. I defiantly recommend these. Good choice.
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
My whole family loves these ! Great for breakfast on the go , strawberry is my sons favorite
Harmony W.
Rolla, MO
My kids love pop-tarts and this is one of their favorites. I have to buy 2-3 boxes at a time.
Sarai V.
Addicted to these! They are a little healthier than the regular ones and taste just as great!
Michelle J.
Bremen, GA
Not as good as the original, but you can't expect everything low fat to still taste good 😆
Lindsay A.
Finleyville, PA
These are delicious and are a more Healthy option! they have just the right amount of icing
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??