Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #29 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
Kim M.
Kids just love these. Have tried different brands that are cheaper but always come back to these.
Stephie B.
Norwich, CT
Strawberry pop tarts are the only ones that I eat I am obsessed with these they are my favorite!!
Quick and easy breakfast! Just pop them in your toaster and their done in seconds. I love them
Ryli B.
Hilliard, OH
Still that great strawberry flavor but now low-fat! Great to enjoy the morning or on the road.
Elillian A.
Absolutely delicious! The perfect snack or breakfast for anyone. I like the strawberry flavor.
natalie r.
South Elgin, IL
These are super yummy my whole family loves these nice ans quick go to for breakfest or snack.
reilly S.
The classics are my favorite these are a great treat thought not necessarily for breakfast hah
JadeLynn F.
Really good. I would recommend. Simple and fast; what you would expect. Good for kids. Love.
Sarai V.
Addicted to these! They are a little healthier than the regular ones and taste just as great!
Lawana S.
Crosby, TX
My kids cannot live without these things. these are a go to breakfast when pressed for time!!
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??