Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #28 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
Ginny D.
Nashville, TN
We love poptarrs at our house. We eat them right out of the package. They are great for on the go.
Nat M.
Very yummy . Ha a lot of sugar but very energetic for those who like who function with heavy sugar
Dayana J.
Hialeah
My fav since child. My kids love them as well. Cold or roasted. Yum yum. Great on the go snack too
Meg S.
Decatur, AL
Delicious pop tart. Tastes just as good as the regular pop tart and this one is not as bad for you!
Julisa O.
I love pop tarts! Pop em in the toaster and have an easy breakfast. I like them both hot and cold.
Diamond W.
Tacoma, WA
My favorite pop tart of all time never adventured out to try other flavors because I am dedicated.
Naomee M.
Columbus, IN
Pretty good to me honestly, not my favorite flavor but it's still really good haha I'd buy it again
Regan B.
Irmo, SC
I wish I liked pop tarts more than I do, but I don't think that they are as good as everyone thinks
Brianda G.
Menasha, WI
Wish it had more frosting on the top but for it being low fat and all it tastes pretty dang good.
Kristina B.
I think these taste better than the regular strawberry ones. I cannot find these anywhere though
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??