Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #62 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
Vivian G.
Gosh i love these... so darn addicting tho. I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor.
Leah J.
Carrollton, GA
I love the regular pop tarts! Strawberry is mg favorite. I normally warm them up in the mic and enjoy
Danielle B.
Randolph, NJ
I love the original strawberry the bad thing I do is I pick of the "crust" and only eat the frosting
T B.
Plainfield, NJ
I love strawberry pop-tarts it good it better then blueberry... everyday........repeat consumer.....
Jessica F.
Rockford, MI
These are chewy and soft, but not my go to as they contain so much sugar. My kids really enjoy them.
Brianna
og snack i love them. a pack of these and a monster and i'm good to go for sure. always delicious :)
Daniela M.
Antioch, CA
These are the original and best pop tarts. Used to love eating this for breakfast when there was time
Rita S.
Irvington, NJ
Still a favorite since I was a kid but I might be the only one who does not like to toast these lol
Dayana J.
Hialeah
My fav since child. My kids love them as well. Cold or roasted. Yum yum. Great on the go snack too
Casey A.
I as well as my daughter love all the flavors of pop tart but this has to be our absolute favorite.
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??