Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #62 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
Natalia G.
Commerce, CA
Love theses takes me back when i was in elementary school amd had theses for breakfast taste so amazing
Sarah K.
I can't taste the difference in these Pop-Tarts and regular Pop-Tarts. So I approve! These are healthier
Alyssa O.
Poteet, TX
Love these as a snack as well as s breakfast for the kiddos! So delicious and very convenient packaging
Dulce G.
Wichita , KS
As a family we enjoy these tasty pop tarts! Specially in the mornings. Great for everyone and on the go
Nancy M.
Santa Ana, CA
Can't go wrong with strawberry flavor so good been eating this since I was a child really great overall
Dayana s.
Este me encanta es uno de mis favoritos es muy delicioso de verdad que se los recomiendo es súper bueno
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
My kids cannot live without strawberry Pop-Tarts! great easy fast snack for the mornings before school!
Vivian G.
Gosh i love these... so darn addicting tho. I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor.
T B.
Plainfield, NJ
I love strawberry pop-tarts it good it better then blueberry... everyday........repeat consumer.....
Jessica F.
Rockford, MI
These are chewy and soft, but not my go to as they contain so much sugar. My kids really enjoy them.
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??