Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #61 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
Rachael F.
Philadelphia, PA
Great for my kids when breakfast isn't an ootion. I keep them in my go bag for the car or for road trips
Melissa M.
Perfect for when I'm on the go, I actually prefer these untoasted. The lower the sugar the better for me.
Darilyn C.
Perth amboy
It taste just like the regular ones but may I suggest trying the hot fudge sundae pop tarts they are bomb
Debbie W.
Keyser, WV
I love Pop-Tarts!! These are so easy to grab on the go. Eat in the car..eat on the run. An anytime snack
Jolene W.
Traverse City, MI
Strawberry is a favorite among our household. They are an easy snack to grab on the go. We never run out!
Cristina S.
Lake Butler, FL
These are my all time favorite go to snack. I love the sweet flavor and love popping them in the toaster
Christina B.
By far my favorite one if I eat one it's this flavor but it goes fast in my house and the price is great
Chelsey M.
Love the flavor all the other brands have a bland taste and they crumble in your mouth but not this brand
Andi G.
Elizabeth, NJ
These are so great!!! Great breakfast on the run. Easy to handle and eat and they are super super good
Ashlee V.
Definitely tastes different than the regular but they don't taste bad! I would eat them again for sure
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??