Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #63 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
Kristalynn A.
Norwood Young America, MN
We love pop tarts and this is my favorite flavor they make! There always gone so quick and make a great snack
Kayla C.
Carlisle, IN
I love eating these in the morning and if I have to rush out the door I can just grab this and eat on the way
Jasmin L.
Pacoima, CA
Love to take these to school when ever I'm in a rush. I love their taste and you get a lot in a little pack
Stephanie C.
These are so good but I wouldn't buy them often/every time I go grocery shopping. They can taste too sweet
Mary S.
Spring, TX
My kids love these but I try not buy these too often. I get these as a treat once every other month or so.
Hiya C.
I LOVE POP TARTS they're a staple in my daily life and I used them for everything I need them all the time
jennifer g.
I keep pop tarts on hand for a quick snack or for breakfast.
Either way they are filling and good for you.
Nicole B.
Go back and forth between the strawberry and smores. good for on the go breakfast and sometimes late snack
Norayma M.
Pleasantville, NJ
It's amazing ! Low fat so very healthy. Great to eat for breakfast or a snack or any time in the day/night.
Victoria S.
I'm a sucker for frosted strawberry Pop tarts. They remind me of elementary school and still taste amazing.
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??