Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #63 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
Whitney K.
I love strawberry popt arts epically when they are warmed up but they are just as good right out of the package
Emily A.
My husband and I love Pop Tarts and this is one of our favorites. We can't even tell that these are low fat!
Elisa R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Horrible tasting pop tarts in my opinion. But what do you expect when it's low fat. I wouldn't buy these again.
Kate T.
The strawberry pop tarts are my favorites! I love them cold and warmed in toaster! Cheap and worth every penny
Maria M.
Norwalk , CA
My favorite! Love these when I'm in a rush and need something on the go in my car, plus strawberry..my favorite
Jessica S.
This is one of my favorite flavors. Aside from being high in calories I have no complaints about this product.
Gilda N.
Norfolk, VA
I used to love these so much. They're really good and a quick pick me up if you just want something on the go
Kristalynn A.
Norwood Young America, MN
We love pop tarts and this is my favorite flavor they make! There always gone so quick and make a great snack
Carla G.
Give me all the Pop-Tarts! Except stop making them taste like straight up straw wheat. Why the flavor change?!
Sandra M.
Orlando, FL
best flavor. just need to make a bigger box so I can buy a month's worth instead of little ones all the time.
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??