Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #28 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
Janiece F.
Goose Creek, SC
Who havent had pop tarts before. I grew up eating these. Today I eat them as a snacks. Pop tarts will NEVER get old
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Strawberry pop tarts are one of my favorite flavors! Perfect for on the go breakfast and for the kids as a treat
Amayrani U.
Dallas, TX
Ricas cuando estamos fuera de casa, muy buenas para traer en la bolsa para calmar tantito el antojo de los niños.
Adriana F.
These taste so good. Very filling and definitely taste better when it's nice and warm after it has been toasted.
Arika G.
Woodbridge , CA
Love pop tart we used to buy them a lot in our house but we really cut back but I've never seen the fat free one
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
I feel like this has been around for awhile so its definitely something i ate as a kid and my kids enjoy it also.
Emily A.
My husband and I love Pop Tarts and this is one of our favorites. We can't even tell that these are low fat!
Kate T.
The strawberry pop tarts are my favorites! I love them cold and warmed in toaster! Cheap and worth every penny
sydney h.
Norwalk, CA
Favorite flavor just enjoyed one today. One do my favorite breakfast flavor treats. Will continue to buy them.
Gwyn N.
In my house we go through 2-3 boxes a week of strawberry pop tarts my whole inter family loves these pop tarts.
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??