Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #63 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
kim p.
Arverne, NY
These take me back my child hood when my parents used to buy these for me . They still taste like they did back then.
Tammy Q.
Waldorf , MD
I have to say I been eating pop tarts for many year they make a great snack and pick me up or for breakfast on the go
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
I've always ate pop tarts while growing up. I love all the flavors. Very inexpensive to buy and everyone loves them.
Amber W.
These are a classic and delicious. I love the frosting on them, easily the best part. I wish the crust was smaller.
Valentina H.
Orlando, FL
I love these pop tarts they are my favorite very delicious and tastes amazing !!!!!My favorite flavor of all time.
Emily G.
These are my favorite! I have always loved pop tarts it goes perfect with little butter on top and a glass of milk!
Rachel W.
Baltimore, MD
Poptarts are amazing and I love them. I totally suggest that you get them because it's like breakfast and a snack.
Marian P.
Port Arthur, TX
Can't go wrong with the original strawberry flavor. Best when toasted. The strawberry and s'mores one are the best.
Jessica V.
Hesperia, CA
The best flavor along with cinnamon, but I did hear that they have some bad chemicals in them that can cause cancer
Ana s.
Channelview, TX
these are really good you can't go wrong with these . when your in a hurry to get to work or when your running late
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??