Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #63 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
Katelynn T.
Franklinton, LA
This is my absolute favorite flavor pop tart! It is the perfect balance of sweet, whereas others are over the top sweet.
Jasmine A.
Lakeland, FL
My childhood snacks. Taste great and easy to grab. I like that they're ready to go. But they do make a mess so be careful
Gabriela R.
Love these I eat them anytime I need a snack. So good when toasted! I love the filling and the frosting it's so good!!!
Winter C.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
The original kid favorite breakfast! Everyone loves a great strawberry pop tart. Perfect for an out the door breakfast.
Alicia R.
Tucson, AZ
Cannot tell the difference between this one and the regular flavor. This is very good for a quick breakfast on the go.
Laura B.
Oakley
These have been my favorite ever since I was a child . I love strawberry pop tarts and so those everyone in my family.
Theresa U.
Love strawberry pop tarts! Especially when they're toasted! I tried blueberry & s'mores & strawberry is still my fAve.
Lynda A.
Metamora, OH
They fill my sweet ccraving and are low fat. Quick and easy breakfast or snack on the run. Good value for money also
Estefania G.
Columbia, TN
Besides them being low fat, they are super delicious. I recommend them if you want a fast snack for school or works.
Tammy Q.
Waldorf , MD
I have to say I been eating pop tarts for many year they make a great snack and pick me up or for breakfast on the go
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??