Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
Rita A.
Yonkers, NY
Sooooo good. Even though pop tarts are sugary and not good for dieting the low fat part makes it seem okay so I'll take it!
Wendy g.
Pomona, CA
They nay be low fat, but somehow they manage to keep so much of the flavor that you won't even believe that it is low fat😊👍
Erica T.
These are dangerously good. i love the strawberry flavor the best. these are good for the OCCASIONAL sweet treat craving.
Ivyann Q.
Austin, TX
Love how sweet these are. The strawberry has always been my favorite flavor. Not to mention the price on these are great.
Rocio C.
I absolutely love these strawberry pop tarts. They are an easy breakfast when I am in a hurry and my kids love them too.
Robyn C.
Apple Grove, WV
Pop tarts are the breakfast of champions. Easy to grab on the way out the door or have a quick snack between activities.
Michelle J.
This is my favorite pop tart variety because it's lower in fat while still getting the frosting and it's a total classic!
Katelynn T.
Franklinton, LA
This is my absolute favorite flavor pop tart! It is the perfect balance of sweet, whereas others are over the top sweet.
Jameson N.
Grand Forks, ND
All of the taste of the strawberry Pop tarts but low-fat. A great go to breakfast item when you need to be out the door.
Jasmine A.
Lakeland, FL
My childhood snacks. Taste great and easy to grab. I like that they're ready to go. But they do make a mess so be careful
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??