Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #30 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
Isabela B.
Newton, NJ
You can never go wrong with poptarts, especially strawberry :) it's a great snack. You can either toast them which is super yummy or they're tasty just plain too ! I've loved them since I was a kid.
Taylor E.
Provo, UT
Strawberry poptarts are THE BEST! Great for a quick breakfast or an afternoon snack. I love the strawberry ones because they are sweet, but not too sweet! I think they are priced well, and I mean... who doesn't love poptarts?
Cecilia G.
This is the only pop tart flavor I can seem to eat. It's good but it always makes my teeth really sensitive because it is too sweet. I don't recommend these as breakfast but as a brunch snack maybe. They're not bad though.
Audie w.
Macon, GA
These are my favortie!! I love poptart because they are quick easy and delicious!! The only reason I have cut back on eating them as much is because I am trying to eat healthier :/
Carrie K.
I've ate these since I was a kid. I love them cause you just pop them in the toaster and voila you have a tasty hot snack of strawberry goodness. I've bought them for 30 years now. I would def recommend them.
Onassis Francisco B.
Miami Florida
Simply this is the richest I have eaten I love the flavor and I love all its varieties is a product for your day to day or for your children's snack or for your snack is healthy and above all very rich recommended 100% for everybody.
Kate W.
Cocoa, FL
So, I'm trying to watch my calorie intake and not eat as much junk food as I used to... and lets be perfectly clear, Pop-Tarts are definitely junk food. However, once in a while I do get a craving for Pop-Tarts that can't be denied. When that happens, these are the ones I go for.

They're low-fat, so they're still calorie bombs, but they're not quite as bad as the regular version. Those are 210 calories per Poptart... not per package... for one Poptart. That's outrageous! These will have you about 60 calories per package. These things add up when you're watching what you eat.

Anyway, so in conclusion, these are horrible for you, despite being low-fat, but not as bad as the regular version. They taste pretty much the same as well, so go for these if you're craving sugar packed dessert disguised as breakfast food.
Vanessa F.
San Jacinto, CA
Strawberry is my favorite flavor I love it. I like to toast it just enough so the sides are crispy. I wouldn't saw this is a healthy option, but the package comes with two so eating one is a better alternative.
Jessica M.
Low fat and delicious. I was very Leary about trying it thinking it just wouldn't taste the same. But I was shocked to taste it and it be amazing. The low fat is my go to now. Taste the same and low fat what else would you want.
Elena H.
Redondo Beach, CA
Taste great. Perfect for breakfast time. Isn't really on the healthy side so you might want to moderate how much you consume. Strawberry is a great original flavor and it's my favorite . I will definitely by this product again.
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??