Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
- "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
- "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
- "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
- " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
- "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
They're low-fat, so they're still calorie bombs, but they're not quite as bad as the regular version. Those are 210 calories per Poptart... not per package... for one Poptart. That's outrageous! These will have you about 60 calories per package. These things add up when you're watching what you eat.
Anyway, so in conclusion, these are horrible for you, despite being low-fat, but not as bad as the regular version. They taste pretty much the same as well, so go for these if you're craving sugar packed dessert disguised as breakfast food.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos