Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #63 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
April G.
Lafayette, LA
The less calories the worse it taste lol. I have tried to like these and i just cant do it, You can really taste the difference
Rachel K.
Walled Lake, MI
This is the original pop tart and you can't go wrong with it! It's cheap and has great flavor. I've bought this so many times!
Jeanie R.
Madera, CA
My son loves these and is his favorite one is strawberry flavor whether it's breakfast or snack he will eat them alllllll day!
Jacquiline M.
Plainsboro, NJ
Loved the taste of pop tarts . It is also another go to when I am on the go to work. I definitely will buy again in the future.
Carol G.
This is the only thing my oldest son wants a for breakfast anymore.... And strawberry is the only flavor he seems to like!!! 😂
Crystal M.
Gardner, MA
I picked up the low fat ones up by mistake and they really weren't that great. honestly kind of chalky tasting. lesson learned!
Gregoria M.
Phoenix, AZ
Nothing like strawberry pop tarts! And its also a plus when there low fat pop ttart 😉 same great taste with fewer calories 😊
Rebecca C.
While my children like a variety of pop tarts, I only like the strawberry type. Often we eat them as just a snack at bedtime.
Ella J.
Omaha, NE
You can get classic strawberry Pop-Tarts with less fat. These taste you treats amazing breakfast foods and always delicious!
Ali V.
Buffalo, NY
Strawberry frosted have been my go to breakfast since I was in high school! for the last 10 years it hasn't down me wrong yet
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??