Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #62 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
Amy G.
Olton, TX
My kiddos love these Pop-Tarts! They also love the Brown Sugar ones. It's easy to grab and go out the door. Such an easy breakfast!
Emma H.
This is my favorite Pop-Tart brand! I would recommend to anyone! It's great for on the go! Kellogg's is amazing! I love this brand!
Carmon H.
Riverview, FL
You can not even tell that these are low fat. They are son good. Plenty of fruit in the middle. Sometimes I even eat them cold,.
Isabella C.
Jacksonville, FL
These pop tarts are a classic. They never get old. I could eat them all day. One time I even roasted my pop tart over a campfire.
Jesus R.
Long Beach, CA
Always on my cabinets I have thought about putting a toaster in my room so I don't have to walk so far to get some warm poptarts
Cara S.
I love these Pop-Tarts! They don't even taste low fat to me, and still have the same great strawberry flavor as the normal ones!!
Lacie N.
Ridgefield Park, NJ
Always have a pack of these in the house. Love that they ate low fat and still taste great, my daughter can't tell the difference
Jessica L.
Bridgewater, NY
I love poptarts that are heated up in the toaster. They are a quick breakfast for the whole family when you have a busy morning.
Crystal M.
Gardner, MA
I picked up the low fat ones up by mistake and they really weren't that great. honestly kind of chalky tasting. lesson learned!
Maria M.
I like this Kellogg's pop-tarts cuz they easy to eat when you are in the hurry.they taste good even if you don't heat them up
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??