Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
My daughter's favorite. I like that they offer low fat as well. So I don't have to worry about her filling up on unhealthy snacks.
Gabbie T.
S San Fran, CA
The strawberry poptarts are the best flavor aside from cinnamon. Love them both, but have to e careful as they are very addicting.
Jessica L.
Bridgewater, NY
I love poptarts that are heated up in the toaster. They are a quick breakfast for the whole family when you have a busy morning.
Lacie N.
Ridgefield Park, NJ
Always have a pack of these in the house. Love that they ate low fat and still taste great, my daughter can't tell the difference
Carmon H.
Riverview, FL
You can not even tell that these are low fat. They are son good. Plenty of fruit in the middle. Sometimes I even eat them cold,.
Isabella C.
Jacksonville, FL
These pop tarts are a classic. They never get old. I could eat them all day. One time I even roasted my pop tart over a campfire.
Cara S.
I love these Pop-Tarts! They don't even taste low fat to me, and still have the same great strawberry flavor as the normal ones!!
Jesus R.
Long Beach, CA
Always on my cabinets I have thought about putting a toaster in my room so I don't have to walk so far to get some warm poptarts
Jeanie R.
Madera, CA
My son loves these and is his favorite one is strawberry flavor whether it's breakfast or snack he will eat them alllllll day!
Crystal M.
Gardner, MA
I picked up the low fat ones up by mistake and they really weren't that great. honestly kind of chalky tasting. lesson learned!
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??