Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #62 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
Choua M.
Troutdale, OR
These arethe best its soo good but its a little too sweet of it wasn't soo sweet then it would be the best but its a little too sweet
rosemary H.
Fresno, CA
My grandkids love them and i love them because they are low-fat. And just pop them in the toaster and out the door to school they go.
Heather H.
Greenville, SC
Pop-tarts have been a hit with my family since i was a child and now my son loves them too! The strawberry ones are amongst his fav.
Adriana G.
Can't go wrong with a classic flavor especially when it comes to low fat! I would buy these again especially since I love pop tarts.
Deslin C.
I don't eat these. But my kids and husband do. We can literally go thorough 2 boxes a week. It's a good snack for throughout the day.
Lacey A.
Ashburnham, Ma
Not bad compared to the regular kind but I can taste a difference. It is not enough that I would shy away from buying these, though.
Gabriella T.
S San Fran, CA
The strawberry poptarts are the best flavor aside from cinnamon. Love them both, but have to e careful as they are very addicting.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great quick snack to grab on the go. My children really enjoy them, and they are filling as there are two in the package.
Erica V.
These are actually not too bad. Being that it is low fat, you usually expect there to be no flavor but it actually tastes the same.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
My daughter's favorite. I like that they offer low fat as well. So I don't have to worry about her filling up on unhealthy snacks.
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??