Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #63 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
nicole g.
Fontana, CA
My kids love to eat these I eat them as well its a good snack in the morning or when on break helps you not feel too hungry before lunch
Katie D.
Middleville, MI
I like how these are low calorie and low fat. However, there is way too much sugar in these to make me want to eat them on a daily basis.
Jayde g.
Winder, GA
Im not all about those wild flavors like maple bacon pop tarts...i like the traditional ones like strawberry that one will never get old.
Amanda S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Strawberry pop tarts and the best!!!! But love to always try they limited editions ones are great to try and normally they are all good
Alexis M.
Bloomfield, NJ
These pop tarts are my favorite. Even from when I was a kid I always enjoyed these. Whether you toast them
Or not they are still good .
Rebecca C.
National city , CA
Loretta W.
Christoval, TX
Very good! Fabulous strawberry flavor, my kids don't even realize it is low fat! Awesome for the mornings we are running short on time!
Brynne M.
These remind me of growing up. Haven't had one in so long. I might have to go and buy some reading these reviews is making me nostalgic
Natalie G.
These are good, I can only have one from the package at a time, it is too sweet for me! But I do love to always have around for a snack
Deslin C.
I don't eat these. But my kids and husband do. We can literally go thorough 2 boxes a week. It's a good snack for throughout the day.
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??