Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #63 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
Elizabeth G.
Franklin, WI
My kids love strawberry pop tarts. It's great breakfast when your having a bust morning and need to feed them fast and get them in the car.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
I used to love there when I was growing up and I still do. My daughter now loves them and takes them to school everyday to eat after lunch.
Angela S.
Tifton, GA
My daughters go to breakfast sack. She is always on the go as a teenage. So I have to keep something quick for her to eat in the mornings.
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
They taste just as good as the regular ones I recommend especially for the kiddos when trying to cut back on the extra sugars in their diet
Maria J.
Avondale, AZ
These my kids can't get enough of! My husband loves them as well! Plus they are fat free! What Kore could you ask for in a breakfast snack?
Timothy H.
Cullman, AL
Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Pop-Tarts are my favorite variety. I enjoy eating them without toasting any time of day, not just for breakfast.
katie h.
I absolutely LOVE strawberry Pop Tarts, but these "low fat" are killin' it!! They just don't taste the same! Not even worth the calories!
nicole g.
Fontana, CA
My kids love to eat these I eat them as well its a good snack in the morning or when on break helps you not feel too hungry before lunch
Katie D.
Middleville, MI
I like how these are low calorie and low fat. However, there is way too much sugar in these to make me want to eat them on a daily basis.
Miranda B.
I love these for breakfast but they don't have very good nutritional value so I can't eat them very often. They are mighty tasty though.
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??