Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #62 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
Shawnee C.
Avondale, AZ
These are a classic. Just enough strawberry filling on the inside. Great to grab on the go, can be a little messy crumb wise, but not too bad,
Nawel D.
Greendale, WI
Honestly, this is one of my favorite foods. It tastes amazing. And strawberry is my favorite flavor 💕.
I really recommend it ten out of ten :)
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA
Love strawberry pop tarts! I buy them for my household and they always go quick! I usually buy once or twice a month at my local grocery store
Amber R.
Brooklyn, NY
My kids love this product and eat it all the time! It tastes great warmed up too. Has a lot of sugar but it is an easy snack or quick breakfast
Kayla J.
Yorktown, VA
Low- fat option, in my opinion tastes better than the regular, full fat option. They have a great flavor, fair price, and are usually on sale.
Clair P.
Pop-tarts are my go to on-the-go breakfast. I can throw them in my bag and head to class. They have a great flavor and good nutritional value.
Mariah G.
Fort Worth , TX
This is a great snack to grab for breakfast or just to eat it all by itself I buy this all the time to eat I usually take it with me when I'm
Karri D.
Vine Grove, KY
Strawberry, cherry and s'mores are my favorite pop tart flavors they're good out of the package and even better when toasted for a few minutss
Diana G.
Edinburg, TX
I really enjoy these pop-tarts. I especially get them for my little brother and nephew who love them. They must have at least one every day.
Jennifer W.
Greeley, CO
I'm not too big on all these crazy new flavors now. Keep it simple with yummy and healthy strawberry. Good hot or cold and cheap and filling!
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??