Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #28 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
Ashley B.
Windermere, FL
Low fat ones tastes exactly the same to me as the regular ones. The whole grain ones too. They should make the low fat whole grain ones together...
Lindsay V.
Strawberry is my favorite flavor pop tart! I always buy this brand and flavor not anything else normally. If there is a different kind I'll try it!
Tammie C.
Essex, MD
My hubby loves pop tarts cold hot different flavers he dont care. I love frosted strawberry toasted with a big glass of milk. Perfect breakfast!
Hannah H.
Iva, SC
Favorite poptart since I was a kid! Always would pick strawberry over any flavor! Mostly bought these delicious pop tarts from the grocery store!
Jessica L.
Winooski, VT
I enjoy the fruit flavored pop tarts. I was hoping there wasn't much of a flavor difference with the low fat pop tarts and for once there wasn't.
Haley S.
Springfield, IL
Great and easy to grab on the go or to stick in the toaster for a little something extra. Pop tarts are a classic breakfast I never get tired of.
Sandra D.
Naples, FL
How can you go wrong with a classic poptart? You cannot! I love it and I will recommend it to everyone because it is to addicting and delicious.
Alma A.
Brooklyn, NY
The strawberry pop tarts would have to be my favorite. Because it's the best tasting ones and less sugary ones compared to the pop tart flavors
Kayla J.
Yorktown, VA
Low- fat option, in my opinion tastes better than the regular, full fat option. They have a great flavor, fair price, and are usually on sale.
Erica A.
Lancaster, Pa
My kids love Pop-Tarts! For kids who can't get out of bed in the morning this is the perfect on the go breakfast! Sometimes I even steal some!
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??