Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #62 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
Nichole B.
Blue jay, CA
Not the healthiest breakfast option, or my normal go to, but when I'm in a pinch and need something quick and on the go these are my usual first choice.
Steph P.
San Diego, CA
I would buy these only because they are a quick way to eat, but I don't like the taste compared to other brands. I would much prefer toaster strudels.
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Quick and easy breakfast, also a nice in the go snack! Very child friendly. Has a nice sweet taste and can be eaten warmed or right out of the package!
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
I buy this and have a box of snacks in my trunk cause I don't have time to eat breakfast or sometimes I get hungry and don't want to go buy fast food.
Victoria B.
Rahway, NJ
Delicious! I've been eating pop-tarts since I was a kid in the 90's and now I give them to my kids! They are delicious and easy for on-the-go families!
Hannah A.
Chandler, AZ
Pop-Tarts have been my favorite snack since I was a child. They're the best thing ever! They taste amazing. I wouldn't be able to live with out them
Abby M.
Nephi, UT
Certainly a pop tart, however, nothing to write home about. Price is fine. The taste is better than store brand ones, don't waste your money on those
Christine R.
Arabi, La
The low fat Frosted Strawberry Pop Tarts are great. They have a great taste. You can't even tell they are low fat. My 6 year old grandson loves them.
melissa c.
lancaster , CA
I buy theses for my daughter she loves them she has been eating them now for years every morning i ask her if she wants something else she says nope
Lindsay V.
Strawberry is my favorite flavor pop tart! I always buy this brand and flavor not anything else normally. If there is a different kind I'll try it!
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??