Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #30 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
Chelsea R.
Defiance, OH
Frosted strawberry and brown sugar are this family's too ffavorites. It's an easy snack after school or a fast breakfast when running behind in the morning!
Dayana G.
Bakersfield, CA
These are actually not that bad. They are not my favorite, they have a weird taste to me. I can eat them once in a while but not something I would buy often.
Jessica H.
Decatur, AL
I have been eating Kellogg's frosted strawberry pop-tarts since I was little and now that I am grown I opt for the low fat version of this yummy pop-tart.
Jasmine H.
Blacksburg, SC
Always a classic and my go to for a quick breakfast. Pop them in the toaster and really good. Great for kids because they're not messy and full of flavor.
Anne K.
They don't taste nearly as good as the regular strawberry ones and frankly I don't see any reason for not buying the regular strawberry kind to begin with!
Sarah G.
Orlando, FL
I love Pop-Tarts but I hate the strawberry version. I mean, like if one of my friends has them and I am famished, I will eat them if there is nothing else.
Tiffany G.
Boise, ID
I love this one as my go to for the days I'm running behind and quickly out the door. It taste good and gives me the filling that I need to start my day.
Thu S.
East Ridge, TN
I grew up eating this and my kids love them too now! We buy this every week for their breakfast when we are in a rush.. It can never get old! I love it!!
Nichole B.
Blue Jay, CA
Not the healthiest breakfast option, or my normal go to, but when I'm in a pinch and need something quick and on the go these are my usual first choice.
Danielle B.
I keep these pop tarts on hand as a snack for my kids. They like the favors available and seem to enjoy having something sweet as a treat here and there
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??