Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #28 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
dahlia m.
eat these for breakfast almost every morning when i'm in a hurry! love to also take for a snack at school ! very good and tasty for breakfast! buy these at my grocery store every time i go! i definitely recommend!
Kayla D.
I am only giving these a 4 because they can't be that healthy for you. However, there is nothing wrong with indulging every now and then during your breakfast... or just for a snack! I used to love pop-tarts, still do, but don't include them in my regular diet. Perfect for a quick breakfast or snack, though!
Josie F.
I love Pop Tarts!! My favorite flavor is the brown sugar strawberry although is a flavor I'm not a big fan of. Pop Tarts aren't the healthiest option for a snack/breakfast. I have bought them over again. I recommend giving them a try but you might be disappointed.
Sara B.
I love pop tarts! Honestly I could have them toasted or not. They are amazing for any time of the day snacks. Although strawberry is pretty basic, I don't care at all! These will always be my favorite! They have an amazing fresh taste!
Christine W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is your typical pop tart. Just a little bit less fat. It taste really good and it is the perfect breakfast snack on the go. Or even when you're home. It is good and feeling and has the same flavor that you would expect from the pop tart brand.
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
This is an oldie but a goodie. I prefer the classic flavor versus all of the new ones that have come out in recent years. I like to have these as a snack or for breakfast depending on my mood. They are the best if you add butter on the plain side right as they come out of the toaster
Kari B.
I love having pop-tarts on hand! The frosted strawberry are my favorite and bring me back to my childhood! They're perfect as is, or popped in the toaster with a little butter on top! Or even just warmed up! It's been my pregnancy craving!
Morgan A.
Arnold, MD
I love pop tarts! Perfect snack for on the go, being a college student it's easy to take along with me. I buy in bulk and it's worth it. Not exactly 100% healthy, could be better options(currently looking) but for now, they are my go to.
Sarah G.
Woodlake, CA
Pop tarts tasted ok, I do prefer the regulate ones compared to low fat. My husband never new the difference between regular and low fat so I do continue to buy them for him always been a fresh product good price usually can find them at my local Dollar Store definitely repurchase
Johnnie D.
Maryville, TN
These are my kids favorite! They eat them all the time. I wish I could find better deals on them though. My kids eat them all through out the day lol. So we go through quite a few through out the week.
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??