Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #30 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
Jennifer G.
El Paso, TX
I love pop trats cold or hot! Anyway they are good. I eat this very often when I am craving something sweet. Also the good thing is that they are low fat. Favorite!
Dena H.
Kingston, WA
One of my favorite guilty pleasures, I've loved them since i was a kid. i also buy an abundance of them when my family comes to visit because everybody loves them
Kaitlyn C.
Butler, PA
I live poor arts they are great for breakfast or even for just a grab and go snack if you're going to the park they are really good or if you're gonna go to a public pool they are great to have
Cat d.
Gilroy, CA
This is another product that is super bad for me but I can eat it all of the time. PopTarts are perfect in the morning, especially when they're warm and with a glass of milk.
Missy C.
All time favorite in our house. These take me back to when I was a young teen...now my teens enjoy them just as much (plus all the new 100+ flavors out there.
Sierra G.
The strawberry Pop Tart on my favorite pop tarts ever I love the flavor and then there frosted just the perfect amount not too sweet love love love love them.
Joanna M.
Tampa, FL
Pop tart are a quick breakfast snack for me to head out the door for work or a lower calorie snack in the afternoon. The regular strawberry pop tart is better.
Alexis G.
I love original favors of pop tarts and these ones taste the same as the non low fat.i love them heated up but they are just as good right out of the pouch.
Lisandra G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I've always been a huge fan of pop tats. Such an easy on the go snack. These low fat pop tarts are a great option if you're cutting back on sugar and carbs.
Shanae N.
Pomona, CA
These are the only pop tarts I eat they aren't really all the great but I do eat them every now and then for a snack. I think they are better cold than warm.
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??