Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #63 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
Connie M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love strawberry, it's my favorite pop tart flavor hands down. I wish they would come up with some new inventive flavors...maybe I will have to submit some suggestions to them.
Kristina T.
McMinnville, OR
Strawberry pop tarts are a family favorite. I don't buy them every week, but when I do it's usually strawberry. I like them because it's a great breakfast on the go or a snack when we are out for the day.
shelby s.
Beecher City, IL
Great taste, of coarse regular tastes better but for being low fat it is great. I bought mine from Wal - mart but im sure you can find them anywhere. Pop Tarts are always my go to breakfast on the run.
Angela Z.
These are ok. They're not the best and definitely does isn't too filling for breakfast. I suggest toasting them though before eating them. It's 100% better when toasted.
Natalie R.
La Puente, CA
This is perfect for an on the go snack with your coffee in the morning and not only is it tasty straight from the toaster but toasted or not, this delicious treat is good just by itself as well.
Kimberlee B.
Springfield, OR
I loved these as a kid, but I now understand why my parents didn't have them around very often. They are WAY too high in sugar and actually hurt my teeth when I eat them.
Thelma H.
Cave Creek, AZ
These have been my favorite pop tarts for years! I've tried the cheaper brands thinking its the same taste but pop tart brand is too delicious. Love all of their flavors!
Tina C.
Richland, MS
The kid in all of us loves a sugary treat for breakfast every now and then. These Pop-Tarts are every bit as good as the full fat version, and I feel a little bit better about indulging myself.
Karson G.
A very good classic flavor. With low fat which is a huge plus. It doesn't overwhelm you when strawberry when you eat it. It has a good amount of flavor and the icing just perfects it.
Jennifer S.
Reading, PA
My favorite pop tart. The best strawberry flavor is made even better by the frosting! They heat up in no time and are perfect every time. I can eat many of these in one sitting!
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??