Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #63 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
Nat P.
Love the original flavor. Probably one of my favorites and the only one that I will continue to purchase. It is a little sugary but I like that the low fat product is an option. I think that they should come more per box.
Gabriela P.
South Bay, FL
The pop-tarts are the best breakfast that you can have in the morning, is something light that you can eat on the mornings, the taste is good because are strawberry.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
These are really great for low-fat. I expected them to have a funny consistency or flavor. I was surprised at how good they were! I would definitely buy these again.
Kayla G.
San Antonio, TX
I love that the strawberry Pop-Tarts are low fat easy to make my nieces and nephew when they stay with me they leave a pack in the morning at breakfast or a packet as a snack so it's just such a great go to products
Heather C.
Henderson, NV
Strawberry poptarts are the freakin best! I love the way the frosting gets warm and melty when you put it in the toaster. If you don't like to eat the poptarts warm you can eat them cold and they taste just as good.
Leah B.
My husband has to have these in his lunch box during work! He has a serious addiction to them..haha! His favorite thing to do is to put one into is PB&J sandwich!
Celina M.
Love the strawberry and cinnamon, especially when I'm in a hurry in the morning!! There perfect even having them not heated up! Perfect price as well !!! I buy them at Frys food store!! About 3 times a month!!!
Daphne A.
Tampa, FL
Must have for emergency breakfast stash. Quick to prepare, when I am on the go. I probably have a pop tart twice a month. I purchase pop tarts from our local grocery store. Definitely not the healthiest choice.
Stephanie F.
San Antonio, TX
I've always loved pop tarts and still eat them as an adult. Great snack on the go whether it's warmed or eaten cold out of the package. Great for a late night snack or just to have while driving in the car.
Sarina R.
Toasted strawberry pop tart with an ice cold glass of milk absolutely nothing beats it.... ONLY complaint I've ever had about pop tart brand is that there's too much crust and not enough filling !!!!!!!
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??