Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #30 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
Jill K.
Maryville, TN
I always keep pop tarts . My daughters favorite is Strawberry. Whenever finals are coming up .or a major test, these go in the basket of snacks. I make study baskets for her and her roomates. It is a huge hit, and mom scores major brownie points.
Yuna M.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Good snack to have with some tea. Also convenient to carry around as something eat on the go when you have a busy day. A tad bit too sweet, but it's balanced out if you have it with some coffee or strong tea.
Angel L.
This is my absolute flavor of Pop-Tarts! They remind me of my childhood, plus they have those cute tiny sprinkles that add the amazing color to the frosted part.
Maria Del Carmen S.
Taste wise: they are a little too sweet. Nutritional wise: they are the same as a whole meal when it comes to calories but are not healthy and cannot supplement a breakfast meal.
Rachael L.
Westfield, MA
Low fat Pop-Tarts to make me feel like I am being healthy even if I am not. I eat this more than I would like to admit but they are so good and addicting I can't get enough
Abbilynn F.
Rockford, IL
I used to eat these Pop-Tarts every day for breakfast. They were always really good but I ate them so much that I'm kind of sick of them now. However whenever I go grocery shopping I make sure to purchase a different flavor pop tart
Jenny M.
Miramar, FL
I can never say no to a strawberry pop tart! I love them a little cooled ager the toaster. I eat the edges first, then the back, and the frosted front for last.. haha, wierd, I know.
Cortney L.
Phoenix, AZ
Ahh classic strawberry but a little healthier. Strawberry is one of my absolute favorites and honestly this isn't that bad. Normally the heather versions just tastes nasty!
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI
Love these! Might even be able too love on these alone lol! Very tasty and can't really tell the difference between this and the regular ones that aren't low fat.
Jaci J.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Pop-tarts are so yummy! I usually try to stay away from them because they are fattening but if I do I always go with the low fat pop-tarts so I don't feel as bad about eating them! I love the strawberry, and smores pop-tarts!
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??