Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #28 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
April W.
Hagerstown, MD
We like the frosted cherry but they weren't on the list to choose from. those are the favorite so i can't say enough good things about them. no cons only pros. good value good price good everything except they are fattening lol would recommend to others
kayley p.
Madawaska, ME
Frosted Strawberry Pop Tarts are my all time favorite pop tarts. I eat these at least 3 times a week. The pricing is amazing for what you get. They are best when warmed up, i dont really find any cons when it comes to this product except the outter layer where there is no jelly is a bit dry but dipped in milk i dont mind it!
Ashley S.
Pittsburg, CA
These taste just as good as the original ones! I've always had a love for strawberry pop tarts and I must say my love continues with this product. I definitely recommend these pop tarts!
Berenice P.
Pop tarts are my Favorite snack to eat. It's an old time snack, their so good and easy to make. Would recommend this for anyone. It's somewhat not health but great.
Lindsey L.
New Braunfels, TX
I love these pop tarts! Strawberry has always been my favorite one of all the flavors and the low fat just makes it even better! I repeatedly but these when I go to the store. My child also leaves eating these for breakfast or just for a quick snack.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
I have always loved Pop-Tarts and the strawberry flavor. Tastes fresh. Although there are a ton of preservatives and added ingredients to this product. Be careful!
Diana R.
Evanston, IL
I really enjoy these basic OG pop tarts. They keep it simple, and while they are not the healthiest option, they are definitely the yummiest. They are perfect for on the go mornings and I am definitely a repeat consumer. I would recommend to others.
Staci B.
Not quite as good as the full-fat version, but still a very close second! If you're craving a pop-tart, but want to save on the fat grams, these are the way to go!
Jill K.
Maryville, TN
I always keep pop tarts . My daughters favorite is Strawberry. Whenever finals are coming up .or a major test, these go in the basket of snacks. I make study baskets for her and her roomates. It is a huge hit, and mom scores major brownie points.
Tiffany D.
riverside, CA
These are a childhood favorite. So good and i love the colorful sprinklez on top. I don't buy pop tarts often but i do occasionally on a good sale. The flavor is great hasn't changed even with the fat free. Pop tarts will probably be around forever
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??