Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
Raven W.
Mesquite, TX
Does not taste any different than the regular pop tarts but I like the strawberry one because it is a very mild flavor and does not have a lot of extra going on and the icing is pretty good as well
Destiny H.
You would not even know that these had any less fat than the original and I say that because of the delicious taste! Same taste for half the calories! Can you say win win?
Kendra H.
I hate Kellogg's Pop-Tarts just because I don't think the jam inside taste that good and I don't think there is enough frosting on top. I love the store brand Pop-Tarts more.
Morgan M.
Dallas, TX
Same great taste as the regular pop tarts but low in fat. They taste great and work as both a breakfast or dessert if you pair it with some whipped cream or ice cream!
Kristy S.
I suppose a little bit better choice health wise for Pop Tarts and although they don't taste low fat ~they are just not good for you! Tastes great but holy sugar batman!!
Katie S.
South Weymouth, MA
ok so usually i have normal strawberry and there my favorite but i recently tried low fat and my gosh it is good!they made it taste pretty much identical! so far i really love it?! its delicious! so good! so good! I have recomended to all my fellow poptart lovers
Isabell M.
Montgomery, AL
I used to really like these, but since they went low fat they don't taste very good. Also, even though they are still low fat, they still have a lot of sugar. Also, if you don't have a drink handy, your mouth will be very dry.
Ally D.
Henderson, NV
I LOVE THESE! The strawberry flavor is so nice and even though these are low-fat, you don't miss the full-fat. Same taste, same bang for your buck breakfast! Not as healthy as the unfrosted, but a very quick, easy breakfast on the go! My family loves these!
April W.
Hagerstown, MD
We like the frosted cherry but they weren't on the list to choose from. those are the favorite so i can't say enough good things about them. no cons only pros. good value good price good everything except they are fattening lol would recommend to others
kayley p.
Madawaska, ME
Frosted Strawberry Pop Tarts are my all time favorite pop tarts. I eat these at least 3 times a week. The pricing is amazing for what you get. They are best when warmed up, i dont really find any cons when it comes to this product except the outter layer where there is no jelly is a bit dry but dipped in milk i dont mind it!
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??