Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #29 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
Marwa J.
Who doesn't love pop tarts!?! Best guilty pleasure ever! You can eat them toasted or cold and they satisfy your craving instantly! Love them! Pop tarts never go out of style 😍 (TM that slogan!)
Damarys P.
San Bernardino, CA
i really love these and i usually get them as a morning breakfast either from school or home, although there a bit to sweet so i dont recommend them as much but great to have at least one a day or once in a while.
Alexandra J.
Dekalb, IL
Definitely my favorite pop tart flavor. I'm not a big fan of pop tarts but these definitely taste very good. They're a good value and they're a nice quick snack for when you're on the go and need to figure out something quickly. Sometimes the packaging is hard to open but that's the only complaint that I have
Katherine W.
Feeling nostalgic from my childhood and seeing these in the store aisle, me and my coworker had to get them. I wouldn't eat them for breakfast. I'm sure they're still not that healthy but if you want to splurge for an afternoon snack and want these, I like this flavor. Though they all kind of taste the same...
Yanira G.
Los ebanos, TX
Move the. .sometimes input them in the toaster and other times I just at them straight from the package. They are good and not too sweet these can get me through a whole college day without collapsing
Savannah C.
If you're going to eat a pop tart just eat the fillip fat one live your dreams. Come on now people are you eating a pop tart to be healthy or are you eating it to experience the delicious sugaryness.
Jamie A.
Buda, TX
These pop tarts taste so good that you couldn't even tell that they were low fat unless it was pointed out to you. The frosting and filling are delicious and they're even better warm. It's an easy treat to take on the go.
Elizabeth T.
Apopka, FL
I make sure I always have these to snack on in my pantry. They are so good and always cheap to buy. Love that you can eat them right out of the package or you can toast them for a different warm experience. I would definitely recommend to anyone who likes to have a quick snack that is sweet and simple.
Dorothy J.
Moxee, WA
Taste is good. I buy multiple boxes of pop tarts and my family eats them all the time. The only thing I wish is that they would mark what flavor the pop tarts are on the silver packaging.
Maddie B.
Nashville , TN
I love pop tarts! Especially these strawberry ones! If you ever want a safe bet when it comes to safe portrait flavors I would go to these! This was my first flavor when I was like 5...
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??