Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #28 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
Genesis J.
Pop Tarts take me back to elementary school. They remind me how happy I got when they had them for breakfast. I still like them as an adult. I normally eat them warm with a cup of milk. I buy them here and there.
Laurene S.
I love pop tart ever since I was a kid. I buy them at my local supermarket were I shop. I love all the different flavors. They are not the healthy snacks but they taste good and would recommend this to my friends
Kaleigh S.
Warfordsburg , PA
A low fat alternative to the classic strawberry poptart. Although they are low fat they taste just as yummy as the original. I love them. I eat them for breakfast about three times a week and sometimes even through a pack in my purse for a snack later
Meghan C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Such a classic pop tart without as much fat!! I would recommend this instead of the original because they taste exactly the same! You can't tell a difference! Both are incredibly delicious! Will keep purchasing
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK
kelloggs pop tarts are the best ever. i usedd to eat them all the time growing up and still do. i like the strawberry ones the best. great taste for a cheap price. lots of flavors to choose from. easy to open and easy to take with you on the go. i recommend this to others
Kathryn C.
Great Neck, NY
Amazing pastries! Great out the toaster or even on the go. Their packaging makes it easy to literally bring a snack with you anywhere. I wouldn't say it's the healthiest as it seems to be quite a sugary snack, but tasty nonetheless. They can be a little pricey, but its just great to have around in case anyone needs something quick to grab.
Casey S.
If I eat pop tarts this is my all time favorite flavor. I haven't found a newer flavor I like as much. I'm grown and have been eating these since childhood. My husband prefers the fudge flavor. I usually have them for a snack instead of breakfast.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
Strawberry pop tarts taste amazing. They are perfect for breakfast at the table or on the run. Even as a snack. I love the strawberry pop tarts, they are one of my favorites. And being low fat is another plus!
Makenzie P.
Very good! It doesn't taste like strawberry but it is still good! Recommend if you are in a hurry that you eat these! Also recommend these not to be toasted! This pop tart flavor is better when not toasted!
Ashlyn M.
Gastonia, NC
It's rare that I go grocery shopping without buying a box of strawberry pop tarts, my son which is 7, can not live without these things. He eats a pop tart at least once a day. He can not get enough of them.
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??