Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #63 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
Great on the go breakfast or snack low calories and sugar. Delicious and gooey when toasted which is what I prefer. I always buy them from Walmart for the great price. It’s a must in my household.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
Super delicious! I love the strawberry pop tarts, they are my absolute favorite flavor. I eat these as a snack or breakfast. I don't eat these often but they are one of my favorites. They are very affordable and can be found at any major retailer
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Can we just take a moment to be thankful for pop tarts! There certainly the tasty sweetest fast thing you can get. For a snack a quick breakfast on the go or just having a sweet tooth this is the thing to go to! Sweet crunchy and chewy. Price very affordable. Either you eat it toasted or not toasted it's still a bery good product. Do u see what I did there lol berry
Jordyn F.
This isn't as good as the original. It is less fat but it doesn't taste that great. It isn't very pricy and it comes with a good amount but I just wouldn't recommend this to other people because you could have better tasting breakfast items that are healthier.
Erin W.
Classic with a "healthy" twist. Pop-tarts are by far my biggest weakness when it comes to junk food, so this low-fat version makes me feel a little bit better about eating them. I could seriously eat an entire box of these (I have before, multiple times....)
Gabrielle  V.
My go to breakfast essential is a poptart because they taste good and are very convenient to grab on the go. To make myself feel better about how bad they actually are for you, I like to stick to the low fat and low sugar kinds.
Virgenmina M.
Yonkers, NY
Childhood classic and you can never go wrong with a pop tart. Strawberry is my fav flavor and I can never turn one of these down ever. I like them toasted and not toasted and they are always great for on the grab and go days. Plus a great thing is that Low fat tastes just as good as regular <3 LOVE THESE !!!
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
I like these pop tarts because they taste great! You can't taste the difference of them being lower in fat which makes this product even better. I wish they would come out with more flavors in the lower fat version
Sarah B.
Stoughton, WI
Pop tarts are the best. When you are on the go like my family they come in handy. Strawberry is the favorite flavor in our house. We always buy them when they are on sale. Great product and I will purchase again!!
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
Super sugary and forbiddingly tasty! I try not to eat these as often but they're soo good. I just wish there was a way to make them healthier (whole wheat, organic fruit filling, no frosting) unless I'm living under a rock, haha
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??