Food & SnacksSnack FoodsToaster PastriesPop-Tarts
Kellogg's Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Start your review of Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfastin reviews
They should make the low fat whole grain ones together...in reviews
I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor.in reviews
There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!in reviews
hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fatin reviews
Lisbet M.
Salisbury, NC
Very good, but can be to sweet at some points but very good once and a while. I buy this at food lion or at Walmart . You can find them them almost anywhere. I have got this before but i don't get them very often. Yes i would buy it again. Enjoyable but sweet.
Kimberlee B.
Springfield, OR
I loved these as a kid, but I now understand why my parents didn't have them around very often. They are WAY too high in sugar and actually hurt my teeth when I eat them.
Amber R.
Nashville, TN
Guilty pleasure, can't stop liking them. I know that poptarts aren't good for you and realistically they don't taste anywhere as good as freshly baked pastries, but dang I love them. Now let me clarify, I have a certain way that I eat them... I never eat them at room temperature and I never toast them. I heat them in microwave for 15 seconds and let the inside get gooey and warm while the outside stays flaky. The only thing I would change about them is the crust of poptarts is too crumbly and dusty.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
Super delicious! I love the strawberry pop tarts, they are my absolute favorite flavor. I eat these as a snack or breakfast. I don't eat these often but they are one of my favorites. They are very affordable and can be found at any major retailer
Stacyann M.
Daytona Beach, FL
When I’m on the go pop tarts is the best. I love strawberry flavor one. I heat my pop tart up in the microwave to get a better taste of the flavors inside. I have a sweet tooth for it. It’s affordable also
Melissa V.
Tallahassee, FL
These poptarts are the best! I mean, are they really poptarts if they are not frosted and sprinkled? These remind me of my childhood and they taste good room temperature or toasted. I love to have a glass of milk with it. I will continue to purchase.
Lisa J.
Anthem, AZ
Ok I’m giving this a 5 because it’s a guilty pleasure with frosting. Great toasted or not toasted.
Lea Z.
Cedar Creek, TX
Since I was a kid I loved these and one day my kids came home from school with a broken one of these and I said “Omg! CAN I HAVE IT?!” They let me have it and right after that we went to Walmart to buy a pack and omg I can’t believe I had forgotten about these but they are heaven and boy’s love them too (so they say) but they always leave a piece behind which for me there is no problem with that 😜
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,133 reviews
The strawberry isnt. Bad Pop-Tart The taste is nice. The flavor is there. I really enjoy the bread art more than the actual filling. Lol
Alexandra J.
Dekalb, IL
Definitely my favorite pop tart flavor. I'm not a big fan of pop tarts but these definitely taste very good. They're a good value and they're a nice quick snack for when you're on the go and need to figure out something quickly. Sometimes the packaging is hard to open but that's the only complaint that I have