GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsPop-Tarts
Kellogg's Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(
Start your review of Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfastin reviews
They should make the low fat whole grain ones together...in reviews
I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor.in reviews
There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!in reviews
hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fatin reviews
Lisbet M.
Salisbury, NC
Very good, but can be to sweet at some points but very good once and a while. I buy this at food lion or at Walmart . You can find them them almost anywhere. I have got this before but i don't get them very often. Yes i would buy it again. Enjoyable but sweet.
Kimberlee B.
Springfield, OR
I loved these as a kid, but I now understand why my parents didn't have them around very often. They are WAY too high in sugar and actually hurt my teeth when I eat them.
Amber R.
Nashville, TN
Guilty pleasure, can't stop liking them. I know that poptarts aren't good for you and realistically they don't taste anywhere as good as freshly baked pastries, but dang I love them. Now let me clarify, I have a certain way that I eat them... I never eat them at room temperature and I never toast them. I heat them in microwave for 15 seconds and let the inside get gooey and warm while the outside stays flaky. The only thing I would change about them is the crust of poptarts is too crumbly and dusty.
Stacyann M.
Daytona Beach, FL
When I’m on the go pop tarts is the best. I love strawberry flavor one. I heat my pop tart up in the microwave to get a better taste of the flavors inside. I have a sweet tooth for it. It’s affordable also
Tasha  A.
northcarolina, NC
Kids love that strawberry taste, pre heated in over n a glass of milk , it's very affordable no more than 2 bucks..
Brandy  V.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
It doesn't matter the flavor of pop tarts; my kiddos will eat them and even my husband, but he is a little pickier. I have always toasted mine and put butter on the back, so that's the only way they will eat them now.
Christina S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Hot Fudge Sundae (8 Pastries) I do like poptarts this however is not my flavor although it is my son's he loves these there very quick easy breakfast or snack there not considered healthy
Melissa V.
Tallahassee, FL
These poptarts are the best! I mean, are they really poptarts if they are not frosted and sprinkled? These remind me of my childhood and they taste good room temperature or toasted. I love to have a glass of milk with it. I will continue to purchase.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
Super delicious! I love the strawberry pop tarts, they are my absolute favorite flavor. I eat these as a snack or breakfast. I don't eat these often but they are one of my favorites. They are very affordable and can be found at any major retailer
Cristina T.
Hobart, IN
I really like the idea of putting a pastry in the toaster and it comes out like if you baked it in the oven.You can enjoy this pastries nice and hot or cold just unwrap and bite into it.I prefer them hot, they do taste good but it has a lot of sugar and no protein at all making it a bad choice if your looking to cut back on sugar or calories.