Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, Low Fat Frosted Strawberry uploaded by lauren b.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, Low Fat Frosted Strawberry uploaded by kim p.

BY POP-TARTS #16 in Toaster Pastries

Get official Pop-Tarts™ gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, Low Fat Frosted Strawberry
  • "I don't eat Pop tarts that often but when I do it is always a strawberry one my son loves these to snack on if he has a light breakfast" in 2 reviews
  • "They should make the low fat whole grain ones together..." in 1 review
  • "There isn't much nutritional value but these are delicious!" in 1 review
  • "I do prefer brown sugar since that is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
  • " hello pop-tart especially the strawberry and they're good Because are low fat" in 1 review
Kate W.
Kate W.
Cocoa, FL
So, I'm trying to watch my calorie intake and not eat as much junk food as I used to... and lets be perfectly clear, Pop-Tarts are definitely junk food. However, once in a while I do get a craving for Pop-Tarts that can't be denied. When that happens, these are the ones I go for.

They're low-fat, so they're still calorie bombs, but they're not quite as bad as the regular version. Those are 210 calories per Poptart... not per package... for one Poptart. That's outrageous! These will have you about 60 calories per package. These things add up when you're watching what you eat.

Anyway, so in conclusion, these are horrible for you, despite being low-fat, but not as bad as the regular version. They taste pretty much the same as well, so go for these if you're craving sugar packed dessert disguised as breakfast food.
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Peabody, MA
Most people give pop tarts a bad name, but for moms with little kids, we know better. Not only is it an easy to grab breakfast food it has real fruit in it. My kids eat this on a daily basis. The only problem that I have is the foil packaging has no makings on it to indicate it's flavor. So if one kid accidentally dumps two r more different flavors out, it's a guessing game as to what you get. With picky eaters where they will only eat one flavor, they refuse to one the unknown. I really wish the foil had the flavor on it somewhere.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
I have always loved Kellogg's Pop-Tarts! I have tried many different flavors but the strawberry flavor will always be my favorite. I love strawberries and that's probably why! The other flavors are sometimes a little too sweet. The low fat option is nice because you really can't taste the difference and you are saving some calories. I wish they were a little more healthy but then they might not taste as good! These are a nice "treat yourself" treat I purchase once in a while for myself.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
Foodie Expert
These have always been one of my favorite breakfast foods. they're so delicious. I just buy them at any local store. They're available in a lot of places & easy to find. I have tried many different flavors, but Strawberry & Smores are my two favorites. They are quick & easy. They're great, if you're in a hurry, too. I like to eat them both warm or cold. They're great both ways.
Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.
Warren, OH
Foodie Expert
I have bought these over several months and my son loves him for his breakfast which is quick and easy before running out the door to go to school the flavor for me is a little too sweet but he loves them I'm going to try the Frosted ones to see if maybe those aren't as sweet but this is a good nutritious kind of nutritious breakfast for him when we're running out of the door
Julia G.
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Can we just take a moment to be thankful for pop tarts! There certainly the tasty sweetest fast thing you can get. For a snack a quick breakfast on the go or just having a sweet tooth this is the thing to go to! Sweet crunchy and chewy. Price very affordable. Either you eat it toasted or not toasted it's still a bery good product. Do u see what I did there lol berry
Heather M.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Foodie Expert
Why would you ever eat an un-frosted pop tart? Pop Tarts have always been one of my favorite treats. I like to enjoy them raw, straight out of the bag, and toasted and then topped with some butter. I buy pop-tarts infrequently, maybe once ever few months, but I enjoy them every time I do. My favorite flavors are brown sugar, strawberry, and blueberry.
Angie Y.
Angie Y.
Box elder, SD
Foodie Expert
I always had pop-tarts growing up my favorite was frosted strawberry. I used to snack on them during and after school fresh out of the toaster, however i after reading the actual ingredients with a friend we learned there are additives in them that can cause mood swings and others side effects so my daughter will not be eating these.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Laurel , DE
Can I just say yum!! I enjoy toasting my pop tarts till there brown around edges them smearing a bit of butter on top for the added flavor! We buy pop tarts regularly and between me and my son we can't keep them in the house!! I don't think pop tarts is a products that needs to be recommended everyone knows there great!
Taina R.
Taina R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a good treat if you still want the taste of a regular Poptart but less of the calories. The low fat make you feel better about eating this snack but also satisfies you sweet tooth after a long day of class or work. My personal favorite flavor is strawberry but other flavors can give just the same satisfaction.
Linda T.
Linda T.
Can you taste a difference between the regular brand and the low fat? Is it worth the few less calories?
katie h.
katie h.
Why even bother making low fat Pop Tarts?!?!?
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
Foodie Expert
do these taste a lot different than the regular fat ? Or do they just taste the same?
Jean S.
Jean S.
Westerville, OH
Where can I buy these in central ohio? And is there more flavors than Strawberry??
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend is american and he loves pop tarts. I'd like to know something... are there other products similar to them? In Brazil i couldn't find them, even though we have keloggs products :(