BY POP-TARTS

Kick-start your taste buds with crazy deliciousness! Jolly Rancher Watermelon delivers sweet, summery flavor any time of the year.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Bleached Wheat Flour,Wheat Starch,Dried Apples,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Malic Acid,Gelatin,Xanthan Gum,Pectin,Yellow 5 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Niacinamide,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Red 40,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Lanie W.
I personally do not like the jolly rancher taste. I prefer just regular pop tart flavors. If you love jolly rancher candy then you may love these! I personally do not. I purchased this at Walmart. I probably will not buy them again.
Nikki L.
Church Point, LA
Well they do smell just like jolly ranchers. That's a great smell. As far as the taste goes? It's indescribable. A sweet and sour taste that just shouldn't be made with a poptart.
Tammie N.
Sanger, CA
I recently received a free sample of the Watermelon JollyRancher Poptarts I the mail. I have to say the flavored the pop tart was so good the pop tart tasted so scrumptious I couldn't get enough! I really enjoyed the taste of the jolly rancher flavor made it taste so much sweeter perfect for that morning snack.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hello everyone. I just got my free sample of pop tarts jolly rancher watermelon. The Company to send it to me was skosay. Thanks. Skosay. Im going to say love it. Which I share some with my daughter. And we say thumbs up. The best.
dana% L.
2724 n Bristol st apt#G3 Santa ana C.A
Me encanta mucho por su presentación porque sus colores y por su sabroso sabor a sandía me encanta cuando lo como porque es como si estuviera comiendo una sandía pero a mis niños también les encanta mucho comer pop tarts
Emma D.
It is very good and sweet. Very very sweet. I couldn't finish both of them in the package. Make sure to have water on hand. It does taste like a watermelon jolly rancher. I would recommend trying some.
Tiara W.
Portland, OR
I received a sample of these a couple months ago to Try out I thought that they would be gross but They were not half bad ,Tastes a lot like a watermelon jolly rancher which are my favorite kind. I have purchased these but it's is definitely a junk food ,not something I'd eat often.
Anna G.
I want to say that the Frosted Watermelon Jolly Rancher Pop Tarts work actually really well with the pastry. Especially once toasted, they don’t overpower the slightly salty flavor of the pastry. Also, this is my favorite Jolly Rancher flavor so that might have to or with it.
Michelle M.
Colchester, VT
My children wanted to try this pop tart cause they were drawn to the color.  I wasn't a huge flavor and am not a big fan of pop tarts I general.  They seem to be full of sugar and very processed.  I also think the texture is very dry.  I will not be buying again.
Kasey H.
Disgusting! I bought these thinking they may taste better than i assumed. Well i was let down. My kids and kids friends wouldnt eat them. They all thoight they were awful. Jolly rancher and poptarts simply dont mix. Especially watermelon.
Topaz S.
Parma, OH
Are these good????
Olga P.
8952 NW 24th terrace ve-1301154 doral fl 33172
Very rich i love forma the childres snack forma aperitif of a party forma un the field to take of rich country day forma the whole family i love it a thousand times