Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Jolly Rancher Frosted Green Apple Toaster Pastries uploaded by Judith C.

BY POP-TARTS #96 in Toaster Pastries

Pucker up for the sweetly sour flavor of Jolly Rancher Green Apple. Take a bite to unleash the crazy goodness hiding underneath!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Bleached Wheat Flour,Wheat Starch,Dried Apples,Salt,Citric Acid,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Malic Acid,Gelatin,Yellow 5 Lake,Xanthan Gum,Pectin,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Blue 1 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Buy on Walmart
Lea B.
Wynantskill, NY
My favorite yummy this has a intense taste just like a sour appl jolly rancher and they also comes in in cherry and watermelon and the price is reasonable good for breakfast or jusy as a snack
Eleshia D.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love pop tarts. We eat them all the time. I received the green apple and watermelon pop tarts as samples. They are both disgusting. Warm or cold...gross. I have a 5 year old who tried both as well and also hated them. Wouldn't recommend or purchase.
Alexis A.
I don't personally care too much for green apple flavor but my son picked these out and I decided to give a try. They over the top sweet and artificial tasting. If you are a big green apple fan of these may be good for you. But they are definitely too sweet and flavorful for a breakfast pastry
Hazel N.
Kent, WA
I don't how on earth would buy these for the self or there child!! Just looking at the box makes me mad. Filled with garbage!! Way to much sugar and why would you want to eat a jolly rancher gelatin stuffed fake bread. This is awful I can't believe they even sale this!!
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
I just purchased this flavor last night and it was okay but more geared towards the taste buds of children. It smells and taste just like jollyranchers. I think it is a neat idea and my kids love it so I give it a thumbs up.
Julie E.
Renton, WA
These were ok. Worth the try in my book. These definitely are not my favorite of the jolly rancher line, but they are ok. They are very sweet but have a hint of like sour you get from green apple. I could only get through 1 pop tart at a time from the package.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love these pop tarts taste just like green apple jolly rancher , glad they came out with this flavor , take on the go , and out the door , would recommend them
Daiana L.
It doesn't sound tasty at all because jolly ranchers are usually sour and pop tarts should be a little more sweet and enjoyable so I disklike this .
Rienna O.
Baltimore , MD
Not a big fan of pop tarts at all never liked it as a kid but I might just try it with my kids hopefully they like it if not then it's not just me
Veronica S.
Bennettsville, SC
I jus brought these last night and haven't try them yet will do another review after I try it soon because i love the jolly ranchers candy.
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does these really taste like jolly rancher & which is your favorite flavor?
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Are these good pop tarts ?
Kristin s.
['New Carlisle', 'IN'], IN
When exactly is this hitting the big box stores? Anyone beyond me Excited for Green Apple Sour Pop Tarts??? 🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏
Diana R.
Spring
How do these taste? Are they good?
Andrea J.