Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Jolly Rancher Frosted Green Apple Toaster Pastries uploaded by Judith Z.

BY POP-TARTS

Pucker up for the sweetly sour flavor of Jolly Rancher Green Apple. Take a bite to unleash the crazy goodness hiding underneath!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Bleached Wheat Flour,Wheat Starch,Dried Apples,Salt,Citric Acid,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Malic Acid,Gelatin,Yellow 5 Lake,Xanthan Gum,Pectin,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Blue 1 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Is it too sweet or artificial tasting?3 Answers
  • Are these good pop tarts ?2 Answers
  • When exactly is this hitting the big box stores? Anyone b...2 Answers
Lynn B.
Terrible artificial flavor. It doesn’t work for this item. I wouldn’t eat it again or recommend it. Try a different flavor, unless you like the strong artificial flavor. It can be found at most stores.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
LOL -- horrible. Grabbed these for fun to try (my brother had them in his dorm) and I can safely say that this green apple jolly rancher should not be a breakfast flavor... or an ever flavor. I do not recommend this to someone looking for a breakfast snack.
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Actually enjoyable I looked at the box and thought wow this will be so icky but I tried a piece not toasted and toasted...it’s good..kind of tart but a good apple flavor a tad sour but good. I’m a big Apple flavor person
Christina M.
Honestly.... why ... disgusting flavor ! Just stop with fruity flavors and stick with berries and that's it . It was on clearance when I got it and it's too much sugar and doesn't taste well . Won't buy it again
Eleshia D.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love pop tarts. We eat them all the time. I received the green apple and watermelon pop tarts as samples. They are both disgusting. Warm or cold...gross. I have a 5 year old who tried both as well and also hated them. Wouldn't recommend or purchase.
Katelyn E.
Horrible horrible taste. Grabbed this in the morning before going to work and thought it was smores. Have it a chance and green apple should not be a breakfast flavor. Don't recommend to others. Disgusting
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
These are actually pretty good. It isn't something I would buy all the time but they do taste good. Great for a afternoon snack or for the kids to eat for fun. Not something I would have in a morning breakfast. The kids love them though. I suggest to check these out! Their pretty cool!
dana% L.
Santa ana
Mi color favorito es el verde me gusta este nuevo producto son nuevo presentación su color verde se mira hermoso y aparte porque sabor de manzana verde sabe rico y me gusta.
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
I just purchased this flavor last night and it was okay but more geared towards the taste buds of children. It smells and taste just like jollyranchers. I think it is a neat idea and my kids love it so I give it a thumbs up.
Samantha D.
Interlachen , FL
You know...some flavors just shouldn't be made into pop tarts. This is one of those flavors. Overly sweet and did not belong in a pastry. My two year old eats everything and even he spit this out and refused to eat it.
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does these really taste like jolly rancher & which is your favorite flavor?
Abbie Q.
Is it too sweet or artificial tasting?
keren a.
crowley la
Where can I find this at ?
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Are these good pop tarts ?
kristin s.
When exactly is this hitting the big box stores? Anyone beyond me Excited for Green Apple Sour Pop Tarts??? 🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏

Target