BY POP-TARTS #29 in Toaster Pastries

Toaster pastries.
Ice Cream Shoppe.
Frosted hot fudge sundae.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries*.
12 toaster pastries.

Buy on Walmart
Renā G.
I love chocolate so much and would east it all the time if i knew that it would not make me unhealthy. The chocolate is very powerful in this pop tart that it almost calls for you to break out a sexond patch if it. I love this product and would recommend to everyone.
Ashley S.
Holloman AFB, NM
These are so dessert, but yum! SUGAR RUSH! I love these and they are definitely a splurge. Try popping them in the freezer? DELICIOUS. I wish they had protein packed versions of pop tarts that would be amazing! Otherwise just starting the day with a big punch of sugar.
Schererville , IN
My twins can't resist these for breakfast and snack time! I have to put them all the way up in the top of the pantry or else they would totally eat the whole box! They really like the fact that they have sprinkles on them!
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Omg omg if you haven't tried this pop tart what are you waiting for i never really liked pop tarts that much to be honest but when they came out with this one I tried it and fell in love i eat these with a giant glass of milk and they're so tasty and film you up
Betty W.
Coral Gables, FL
Easy and fun snack. I really enjoy how this pop tart tastes, especially after I've put it in the toaster for a minute. Its a quick and easy snack. However, it usually gives me a stomach ache so I cannot eat this for breakfast probably because it is high in sugar
Saara H.
Pop tarts normally comes with two in a bag but sometimes I find myself only eating one and putting the other one inside the box that it came in to finish it another day or later but it taste stale ; they should fix the way they package it also make sure you are heating these up before eating because they can taste dry
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
I usually only way the s'mores pop tarts but decided to give this a try. It is a close second place to s'mores haha. It has good flavor and is rich but still a bit too much for my palate. I do like them and the kids do to.
Makenzie W.
Ammon, ID
We love these!! Keep them in the freezer during the summer for a cool snack after swimming for the kids! Perfectly low priced, easy to find at almost all grocery stores! And they taste delicious and are great on the fly!
Sara R.
Pop Tarts are nowhere near healthy, but these are so good. They're filled with some sort of marshmallow-y cream, and I just...can't stop myself. They're super cheap, so if I'm trying to save some money and need something quick for breakfast, they're perfect!
Jessie R.
Gainesville, FL
Oh man these are soooo good! You can eat them cold or warm. I personally like it warm and crispy therefore I toast mine and it comes out nice and crisp and soooo delicious! You can also microwave them if that's what you prefer
Becca F.
Where can I buy
Carys H.
Never tasted these what they like any goods flavours? Xoxo
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do i get these??
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wish these were available in stores near me, in Ontario, Canada! Has anyone seen them?