BY POP-TARTS #29 in Toaster Pastries

Toaster pastries.
Ice Cream Shoppe.
Frosted hot fudge sundae.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries*.
12 toaster pastries.

Buy on Walmart
Amy M.
Mosheim, TN
I used to buy these often for my youngest son. They were his favorite. Now he's fifteen and never tells me to buy any. I guess he thinks he's to old for them or something. But who said these are just for kids? I still would enjoy one every now and again. The only negative about them is the packaging. I normally would only eat one so I think they should be wrapped individually.
Chelsea S.
Piqua, OH
Pop-tarts pastry treats are a great way to eat breakfast on the go or have a quick snack during the day. The company is always coming out with new, creative flavors that will excite the taste buds. These are good at room temperature but the flavor exceeds them when they are placed in a toaster to melt the insides. Always keeps me coming back for more!
Sara J.
Sebring, FL
These Pop-Tarts are by far my favorite flavor that Kellogg's has put out! They taste like a chocolate lover's dream and if you buy it at Sam's Club like I did you get a lot of bang for your buck. This was my first time purchasing it but you can be sure that I will be buying them again. I would highly recommend these if you love chocolate!
Hayley H.
Rome, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the best Pop-Tarts ever! It says on the box to try them frozen but I prefer them room temperature. These probably aren't the most healthy thing you could eat but I would recommend to others because they are just so good! Eating some every now and then won't be bad for your health but eating these daily you might add a couple pounds.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
So good but so bad for you. If you are looking for an indulgent treat then these get 5 stars but if you are genuinely looking for a suitable breakfast pastry I think it is pretty obvious to stay away from anything hot fudge sundae flavor. I see too many kids in my school thinking these are breakfast somehow.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
This is one of the newer flavors that i enjoy. Although nothing will ever be better then Blueberry.
I am not as big of a fan of #PopTarts as compared to when I was younger but I really think that has something to do with the fact that they do not put as much of the frosting on them as they used to.
Kaylee S.
I didn't even know they still made these!!! Oh they were my favorite when I was a kid and now that I know they still make them I may have to start buying them again. The flavor is amazing. But I refuse to eat them unless they're heated. I don't suggest eating them if you don't like a bunch of sweets in the morning. But these are great!!!!
Evan S.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
These are SO GOOD but SO BAD for you ): I could seriously eat these every day but they're so unhealthy haha. The flavor is great and the filling is really creamy. They taste like hot fudge sundae! I try to avoid buying these but when I'm splurging on food, these are what I reach for.
Amanda R.
Claysville , PA
My boys absolutely love Pop Tarts this Ice Cream Shoppe flavor is their favorite. They aren't too pricey so they definitely fit into my budget. My boys eat these maybe 2-3 times a week either for breakfast or a snack. They just really enjoy Pop Tarts no matter what the flavor is.
Morgan H.
Pineville, LA
I've never been a fan of Pop-tarts, but I will eat this flavor at any time of the day. I have a sweet tooth, so these taste wonderful. They aren't too pricey, so it makes for an easy, quick breakfast. I would recommend the Ice Cream Shoppe Frosted Hot Fudge Sundae to everyone.
Becca F.
Where can I buy
Carys H.
Never tasted these what they like any goods flavours? Xoxo
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do i get these??
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wish these were available in stores near me, in Ontario, Canada! Has anyone seen them?